claim

A land claim is defined as "the pursuit of recognized territorial ownership by a group or individual". The phrase is usually only used with respect to disputed or unresolved land claims. Some types of land claims include aboriginal land claims, Antarctic land claims, and post-colonial land claims.
Land claims is sometimes used as a term when referring to disputed territories like Western Sahara or to refer to the claims of displaced persons.
In the colonial times of the United States American men could claim a piece of land for themselves and the claim has different level of merit according to the de facto conditions:

claim without any action on the ground
claim with (movable) property of the claimant on the ground
claim with the claimant visiting the land
claim with claimant living on the land.Today, only small areas of unclaimed land remain, yet large plots of land with little economical value (e.g., in Alaska) can still be bought for very low prices. Also, in certain parts of the world, land can still be obtained by making productive use of it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. M

Referral Free 25php ni star pay CLAIM na habang Meron pa

SALAMAT SA EXTRA CASH STARPAY HABOL NA HABANG MERON PA HANGGANG JUNE NA LANG From 25 to 75 to 125php Download starpay sa playstore Use my referral code: 925HT7EB1 925HT7EB1 925HT7EB1 925HT7EB1 to sign up to Starpay , at mag upgrade para maka kuha ng instant ₱25! Walang code Wala din 25php
  2. S

Digital National I.D para sa mga di pa nakakapag claim and sa mga nakapag claim na rin

Hindi pa nakuha ang National ID? No worries dahil Pwedi niyo na ma acces it thru online. I will tell you how. FIRST STEP: Download E gov ph app sa play store/google App Store ng device niyo. Here’s the link : FOR IOS /IPHONE USER LINK: eGovPH FOR ANDROID USERS LINK...
  3. F

Referral Pixelverse Play2Airdrop .. claim your everyday

Pixelverse | Dashboard claim lng kayo kahit once a day to lvl up your pet and earn token
  4. P

Crypto Claim your Wuffi coin! FREE

meron pang 30 days to claim wuffi tokens sa mga nag Legendary sa TAPSWAP claim here Welcome to WUFFI! Sa mga wala pang TAPSWAP pwed pa humabol for Mobile 1. download telegram 2. register https: //t.me/ tapswap_mirror_bot?start=r_6190202290 (kunin nio lang space) 3. TAP TAP TAP 4. Tips para...
  5. R

Referral Pixelverse Claim Free Pet & 500 Pix Now!

Sa wala pang pixelverse account create na kayo then claim nyo yong free pet at 500 pix. Every 15 hours claim nyo 100 pix Register here: Pixelverse | Dashboard Code: rialpplacc
  6. R

Help 0.01 matic polygon: hingi naman pang claim 1 NFT gas fee

Sa may extra ng polygon matic jan na may mabuting puso hingi nman kahit 0.01 lang claim ko lang 1 NFT sa Galxe Quest pang gas fee. 0.01 POLYGON MATIC : 0x1d2ee786560c390241c52ac6a01e53a16c7ed0ef
  7. R

Referral 1B Supply OGC Airdrop : Claim Everyday! Join now!

OGC Token with 1billion Supply Join here: OGCommunity -Claim token everyday ! complete task
  8. S

Referral Free XRP Claim every minute

Claim free xrp every minute. 🔗XRP PREE Proof Below👇
  9. J

Referral Cold Coin Airdrop claim every hour

💡 How to Get Started? Message us: Send a message on Telegram to start the process of creating your Cold Wallet. Create Wallet: Follow the simple instructions on Telegram to create your Cold Wallet and start safeguarding your assets immediately. Asset Management: Use Cold Token (COLD) to...
  10. E

Referral Claim OG Role para sa Airdrop.

Claim na kayo ng OG Role habang pwede pa maka Claim. Limited lang to. Smolbound
  11. H

Crypto Free XRP claim lang ng claim

100% free XRP for every 1 minute pasok na agad ! Link: XRP PREE
  12. R

Paano Ba Ma Claim 'to.

Ctto.
  13. M

Crypto Claim $8 Worth of $RDATA for FREE

Claim Fast | No Referral Hidden content Enter your reddit username (ensure accuracy by checking your reddit username) Connect with Metamask (For new wallets only) Claim 100 points by verifying your reddit account with the provided verification code! 1 Point = 1 $RDATA. You can trade/sell...
  14. D

The false claim of INC 1914 about John 10:16, where the pastor is claimed to be referring to Felix Manalo.

The false claim of INC 1914 about John 10:16, where the pastor is claimed to be referring to Felix Manalo. . I WILL DEBUNK THAT CLAIMED 1. "If we start reading verses 1 and 2 of John 10, we see that there is a robber and a pastor. John 10:1-2 (NET) 1 “I tell you the solemn truth, the one who...
  15. S

Referral BWB Airdrop CLAIM IT!

BWB Airdrop — Claim Bitget Wallet's Official Token Now Click link, download the app which is yung wallet, like binance sya tas read the rules then claim.
  16. J

Referral Lazada Piso Portable Fan

Link: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.9851y?cc Buy at your own risk.
  17. J

Referral Shopee claim 300 off

Claim 300 off sa baba ng item https://shope.ee/2fnzV1p9Mn
  18. S

Referral OEX SATOSHI SOLID AIRDROP NO TASK JUST CLAIM EVERY 24 HOURS.

i just want to remind you guys na this april 13 na ang submission ng wallet address for OEX wí†hdráwal. remember core last year daming pumaldo. pwede pa kayong humabol guys! Link:⬇️ Hidden content Steps: •INSTALL AND DOWNLOAD THE APP. •CLICK START AIRDROP. •DO BOT VERIFICATION. •GO TO ADD...
  19. T

20. M

Referral Claim $0.10 - CashWay App

👇👇 CashWay: Earn Money & Play - Apps on Google Play Dont forget to use my invitation code to earn extra bonus! My invitation code: 07DD2C85
  21. J

Referral This Airdrop can buy you a Dream Car! Claim it for FREE! ZERO SPENT!!

Joltify is a unique, custom-built, Cosmos based blockchain technology that aims to bridge real world assets to the decentralized finance world. It was founded by top-ranked Amazon sellers and investors, and the team members have launched and scaled multi-million dollar D2C businesses. As for...
  22. C

Referral Free mining MXC COINS & Claim every hour. (no need download)Launching of MXON Coins very soon

MXON MXC COIN. If you remember guys in 2017 how Binance created BNB but launched on ICO? Ito libre mo minahin every Hour! 😱 Free mining MXC COINS & Claim every hour. (no need download) Launching of MXON Coins very soon🔥 Don't waste Time, Join agad now 🏃🏃👇👇 Mxon- Digital Trading Platform
  23. M

Referral Claim $0.10 - CashDay App

Download & Install App 👇 CashDay: Earn Money Daily - Apps on Google Play
  24. B

Crypto SOLARA bago na airdrop, claim nyo na mga paps

Get 100 SOLANA Token after register. you can get extra 30 token for each successful referral. APRIL 2, 2024 sila mag live sa solana network/ SOLARA
  25. R

Referral Claim Free 100 SOLARA - SOLARA AIRDROP JOIN NOW!

WAG NA PAPAHULI CLAIM NYO NA! JOIN HERE: SOLARA Get 100 SOLARA TOKEN AFTER REGISTER: Each every Succesfull refferal 30 SOLARA TOKEN
  26. B

Referral May Palaro ulit si Lazada, Join ka sa team ko and claim your Lazcoins

Come on! Join me to win a share of the BIG Prize Pool! You can get ₱25 worth of LazRewards today! Click the link NOW
  27. R

Referral Aridrop Nyan Heroes- CLAIM 2700 up to 5000 $MEOWS NOW!

Aridrop Nyan Heroes- CLAIM 2700 up to 5000 $MEOWS NOW! Join here: Nyan Heroes | Missions Refer Code: Raizen_002 connect twitter complete missions Done complete mission:
  28. J

Referral FULL GUIDE TO CLAIM DFLOW PROTOCOL EASILY! $30K POTENTIAL AIRDROP!!

Dflow Protocol ❎Cost 💲5$ Minimum. 💠Potential: $30,000+ 💠Under SOLANA NETWORK ◈ Visit : DFlow - The Modern Liquidity Layer ➯ Enter Email & Verify Email ➯ Enter the Activation Code & Verify ➯ Save Private Key & Import to Phantom/solflare wallet ➯ Deposit 5$ & above of any of the following (...
  29. J

Referral Lazada Claim P69 Off sa baba ng item (free na lang)

Link: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.jxwpv?cc - 💘 Please show your support by following me (para lagi kayong updated sa new posts) or by responding to this thread. Thank you 💘
  30. J

Referral $BUBBLE runner Claim Airpdrop Free Pasok!!

Ipon points claim airdrop soon💵💵💵 😍Epic Skin😍🎉 Baka ikaw nalang wala pa neto, ipon tau ng points , Soon CLAIM AIRDROP na 🎉🎉🎉👌💵 ✅️Bubble imaginaryones Bubble Point Complete social tasks to earn even more points! Social points will be converted to $BUBBLE at a later date - Go to here...
  31. S

Referral OEX SATOSHI AIRDROP MINING : NO TASK. CLAIM LANG EVERY 24HOURS.

sa mga hindi pa nakapag-install nito register na. kagaya din ito ng core dati kung hindi mo naabutan. walang task dyan guys. claim lang ng claim every 24 hours. Link: Hidden content Steps: •Install the app and sign up using your email. •Click the "start airdrop" •Do bot verification. •Go to...
  32. R

Referral Claim Your Play 2 Airdrop Battle Pass pasok!

CLAIM NYO FOR 7 DAYS MINT FOR 7 DAYS PARA SA REWARDS ! SAYANG DIN TO ! bloodloop.com/onboard?ref=Raizen002
  33. H

Referral Update kay MomoAI, Claim Soon

MomoAI Airdrop Update 🔔 👉 Connect Your TON Wallet 👉 Save Solana Wallet Private Key 👉 Check Your KIWIS 👉 Claim Soon 🔗 Join Hidden content ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 💎Telegram 💎Twitter 🚩Warpcast
  34. J

Referral CLAIM YOUR TABI!! Complete Guide! ISA SA PINAKA-MALUPET NA MODULAR PROJECT!

Tabi Chain Testnet is Now Live! 💥 Officially announced their Incentive Testnet 🪂 ▫️Airdrop Confirmed ✅ ▫️Raised $10M 🤯 ▫️Airdrop Type : Task / Testnet / Referrals A Thread to claim TABI Airdrop 🧵👇 Link: tabi.lol | The voyagers are calling! Link: Join Tabichain on Galxe Link: tabi.lol | The...
  35. B

Crypto NEW AIRDROP / IVE TOKEN MINING / CLAIM 4+ IVE TOKEN EVERY 24 HOURS /

Revive Mining - Mining App For Get Free IVE 1. Click the link above to register 2. Check email to confirm verification 3. Go back to website and log in using username and password 4. Click mining 5. Done NOTE: Do not forget to click the mining button every 24 hours to claim 4+ IVE token
  36. H

Referral Claim Box FCFS Bilis

LIVE na! FCFS StarMech Adventure - Phase 2: StarMech Gladiators 🚨 🔗 Login Hidden content 📌 Access Code starmech-8b5c8422 👉 Connect With your Twitter 👉 Click Quest 👉 Complete Simple Quests 👉 Open Box 📌 Backed by Avalanche and LayerZero...
  37. B

Crypto SecureChainAI Airdrop / May presyo sa Coingecko / malilist sa LATOKEN exchange / 200M max supply

1. REGISTER: SecureChain.ai 2. Confirm email 3. DOWNLOAD APK: Download SCAI Mining App 4. log in 5. click mining SCAI 6. Pwede mawí†hdráw ang token papunta sa metamask Mine every 24 hours. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF WEB3 POWERED BY AI SecureChain AI is an AI-powered blockchain platform...
  38. K

Referral BLOCKGAMES AIRDROP: Claim Your Rewards Now

CLICK HERE TO EARN YOUR CREDIT POINTS BlockGames is a cross-chain, cross-game, decentralized player network accelerating user growth for games. Participate in weekly rounds on the BlockGames App to boost your leaderboard ranking and get a higher $BLOCK Airdrop 🪂 How can I get points? Pace It’s...
  39. H

Referral Claim 'Early Bird Moseiki' NFT

Live na Bagong Task ni XION 🚨 ⛓️ claim 'Early Bird Moseiki' NFT Hidden content - mint Free Handle First ⛓️ claim 2nd Handle Hidden content ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 💎Telegram 💎Twitter 🚩Warpcast
  40. C

Referral CharacterX Airdrop 2nd Quarter ma list

Guys ito libre lang grind din ntin to. Magtanung lang kayu sa AI chat kahit ano para makaipon ng CXT POINTS. 2nd quarter daw to mag lilist Team up with me to create your own character and get chance to receive huge airdrop! MY CODE: HMHWKO. CharacterX
  41. A

Referral Airdrop mining Athene claim every 12 hrs with staking

Download Athene in play store Athene Network - Apps on Google Play Use my code active miners here too. a7edc443a74a
  42. C

Referral Bakbakan nyu na to. Claim claim lang.

Eto na mga paps bak-bakan nyu. Claim claim lang to. Hidden content
  43. H

Referral Claim Free Points

Claim Free Points 🪂 ✅ "Train2E" system ✅ AI is a market that generates trillions of dollars in profits 🔗 Register Hidden content - connect twitter account - bind Email & connect Solana wallet - Complete all task & get points #PublicAI...
Back