crash

Crash Bandicoot is a video game franchise originally developed by Naughty Dog as an exclusive for Sony's PlayStation console. It has seen numerous installments created by various developers and published on multiple platforms. The series consists predominantly of platform games, but also includes spin-offs in the kart racing and party game genres. The series was originally produced by Universal Interactive, which later became known as Vivendi Games; in 2007, Vivendi merged with Activision, which currently owns and publishes the franchise.
The games are mostly set on the fictitious Wumpa Islands, an archipelago situated to the south of Australia where humans and mutant animals co-exist, although other locations are common. The protagonist of the series is a genetically enhanced bandicoot named Crash, whose quiet life on the Wumpa Islands is often interrupted by the games' main antagonist, Doctor Neo Cortex, who created Crash and wants him dead as he is a failed experiment. In most games, Crash must defeat Cortex and foil his plans for world domination.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. L

Course Udemy- Professional Diploma in CRM Platforms Management | Limited Time Only | April 04, 2024

CRM Platforms at Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management (Siebel, Dynamics CRM/365, Salesforce, SAP CRM) What you will learn: ✅ Business Principles of Customer Relationship Management ✅Multichannel Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management ✅principles of implementation of...
  2. L

Course Udemy- Python Crash Course: Dive into Coding with Hands-On Projects | April 04, 2024

Essential Python Skills: Variables, Loops, Functions, and Data Structures in One Hour What you will learn: ✅ Understand and use Python variables, including storing and manipulating data. ✅Learn to control program flow with if statements, while loops, and for loops. ✅Grasp basic Python data...
  3. M

Referral 2K GCash/Lazada Linescape Crush Saga - Earning Game App

I've wí†hdráwn of this game several times. Come and join us!Download from here:Linescape Crush Saga Dont forget use to use my referral code to earn extra bonus! My referral code: x9bkp
  4. I

Tutorial How to crash misconfigured Wordpress websites

Veryyy simple even a toddler can do it 0-0 Hidden content
  5. J

Help 8 ball pool crash in emulator how to fix

8 ball pool crash in emulator how to fix lahat ng emulator yata na test ko na ayaw parin ma open ng 8 ball pool baka may maka tulong salamat in advance
  6. 8

Hydrogel screen protector may drop and crash protection ba?

Hydrogel screen protector may drop and crash protection ba tulad ng tempered glass?
  7. G

Course [Udemy] Git, GitHub & Markdown Crash Course: Learn Git, GitHub & MD (Feb 6 2024)

Git and GitHub are very important and much needed skills in the field of software. Git and GitHub are used to: Facilitate team work. Collaborate with others. Record and Track changes in projects Manage software projects. Practice and test new ideas. Avoid losing important files from...
  8. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Java And C++ And Php Crash Course For Beginners

C++ , Java And PHP Complete Crash Course 2022 Section 1: C++ Crash Course This course will help you learn C++ basics and give you hands-on experience to create your own projects and work with computer memory. With its adaptability and fast rendering, you’ll find the C++ programming language...
  9. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] The Ultimate Mysql Crash Course 2024

Description In this course you are going to learn everything you need to know to get started with MySQL in probably less than two hours, so you can actually consume this piece of content in one sitting. The course is surly intensively on using the SQL command line inside the PHPmyadmin tool and...
  10. Y

Course [Udemy] C++ Training Crash Course [Jan 30 2024]

Udemy Link: Hidden content ✳ 🎀 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓅🌞 🎀 ✳:02Hype:
  11. M

Help Crash

Pa help po ako bakit kada open ko ng dito app ko at dscm ay nag ka crash ? Pa help po ako🥺🥺🥺🥺
  12. R

Android App [Proof] Netflix Premíum working Perfectly

https://streamable.com/siu528 Netflix Premíum (V1 & 2) works fine but I can't promise it will be stable due to the amount of users, Hidden content
  13. Z

Course [UDEMY] - Full PHP CRASH Course | Core PHP Exercises 60+ with Solution

⏰: ASAP (Limited Time Only) ⭐️: 4.3/5 👨‍🎓: 23,292 students 🎭: Development > Programming Languages 👄: English (US) 💬 Full PHP CRASH Course | Attempt 60+ PHP Exercises with Solution to Become a PHP Developer for Website Development. Hidden content
  14. Z

Course [UDEMY] - CSS Crash Course For Beginners

⏰: ASAP (Limited Time) ⭐️: 4.3/5 👨‍🎓: 90,347 students 🎭: Development > Web Development 👄: English (US) 💬 Learn CSS With Practical Demonstrations Hidden content
  15. J

Course Udemy - Batch Script Programming Crash Course (CMD) (Active Links)

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit like button for more useful sharing. thanks Hidden content *Take note that this is limited time only guys. Enjoy 😊
  16. S

Course UDEMY Full PHP CRASH Course | Core PHP Exercises 60+ with Solution

Full PHP CRASH Course | Core PHP Exercises 60+ with Solution 100% OFF Hidden content
  17. D

Closed Clash of Clans crash

Mga master, nag update ako ng CoC ngayon lang kaso ganito na sya, ako lang ba naka experience ng ganito? eto yung video kung ano nangyayari EDIT: Solved na mga lods. May dalawang magisk module lang pala akong need iupdate para gumana ulit yung game.
  18. J

Course UDEMY: C++ And Java Training Crash Course 2022

Take the chance to enroll now while it's for free. Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/c-and-java-training-crash-course-2022/?couponCode=A39A6F529481BCAAE6CD
  19. A

Course Javascript Practicals Crash Course

The Coupon will expire, Enroll immediately Hidden content
  20. A

Course The Ultimate MySQL Crash Course 2023

The Coupon will expire, Enroll immediately Hidden content
  21. I

Course UDEMY - PHP for Beginners: PHP Crash Course 2023

✨️(Limit: 1000 Enrollment)✨ 🌻Please enroll ASAP or the coupon will expire🌻 Hidden content
  22. I

Course UDEMY - Full PHP CRASH Course | Core PHP Exercises 60+ with Solution

✨️(Limit: 1000 Enrollment)✨ 🌻Please enroll ASAP or the coupon will expire🌻 Hidden content
  23. I

Course UDEMY - CSS, Bootstrap ,JavaScript, PHP Full Stack Crash Course

24. I

Course UDEMY - Microsoft Excel Weekender Crash Course

25. I

Course UDEMY - CSS Crash Course For Beginners

26. I

Course UDEMY - Java And C++ And PHP Crash Course For Beginners

Back