political

Politics (from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status. The branch of social science that studies politics and government is referred to as political science.
It may be used positively in the context of a "political solution" which is compromising and nonviolent, or descriptively as "the art or science of government", but also often carries a negative connotation. The concept has been defined in various ways, and different approaches have fundamentally differing views on whether it should be used extensively or limitedly, empirically or normatively, and on whether conflict or co-operation is more essential to it.
A variety of methods are deployed in politics, which include promoting one's own political views among people, negotiation with other political subjects, making laws, and exercising internal and external force, including warfare against adversaries. Politics is exercised on a wide range of social levels, from clans and tribes of traditional societies, through modern local governments, companies and institutions up to sovereign states, to the international level.
In modern nation states, people often form political parties to represent their ideas. Members of a party often agree to take the same position on many issues and agree to support the same changes to law and the same leaders. An election is usually a competition between different parties.
A political system is a framework which defines acceptable political methods within a society. The history of political thought can be traced back to early antiquity, with seminal works such as Plato's Republic and Aristotle's Politics in the West, and Confucius's political manuscripts and Chanakya's Arthashastra in the East.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. N

1987 Constitution NEW Political TV AD

Ano say nyo d2 mga ka PHC? btw pro reform ako basta idaan sa tamang proseso ang pag sagawa ng bagong saligang batas
  2. F

Large scale power outage in Western Visayas. Political Sabotage?

Any thoughts on this? 3 days na a little to no power at all ang whole panay island.
  3. Z

Political Thoughts

Hindi ako pabor na awayin natin ang Tsina dahil sa pambubuyo ng Estados Unidos. Hindi rin ako pabor sa pagpapa-alipin sa Tsina. Wala sa pamimili sa pagitan ng pagsandal sa Tsina sa isang banda o sa Amerika sa kabila ang landas natin. Wala sa Tsina o Amerika bilang sasandalan ang pagpipilian...
  4. S

Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. says his entry into politics was a matter of political survival for him and his family

It was never to service the Filipino people. How unfortunate. Nabudol 31M :ROFLMAO: 'TO DEFEND OURSELVES POLITICALLY' Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. says his entry into politics was a matter of political survival for him and his family. His sister, Sen. Imee Marcos, earlier said what is important now is...
  5. J

Si leni robredo ba ay kakampi ng NPA?

Mabibigat ang mga banat nina National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF Elcac) Usec. Lorraine Badoy, dating kadre na si Jeffrey “Ka Eric” Celiz at Retired Lt. Gen. Antonio Parlade sa programang ‘Laban Kasama ang Bayan’ sa SMNI News channel laban kay Vice President Leni...
  6. I

President Rodrigo Duterte (Populist or Elite?)

I need opinion mga kapatid: Is president Rodrigo Duterte an elite president or populist president. At pano mo naman nasabi?
  7. S

Closed Survey: DDS ka ba or Liberal?

Survey lang po mga boss and madames 😁😁 Pakicomment nalang rin rason ninyo kung bakit hehe...
  8. B

Closed Bakit kailangan natin palitan pangalan ng atin bansa?

Saan ba galing ang philippine name ng bansa natin? Alam niyo ba? -kung hindi si Haring Philip ng Spain hari ng mga kastila noon na nagsakop sa bansa natin at ilang tao tayo pinahirapan Ngayon kung tanungin ka ng anak mo san galing ang pangalan ng atin bansa Ano sasabihin mo? Sa hari ng spain...
  9. K

Closed Ayon kay Gadon...Wag maging b*b*!

Guys ano sa palagay nyo may pag asa ba manalo si Atty. Larry Gadon? Para sakin king mananalo sya isa sya magiging critic o tinik sa lalamunan ng mga tiwali sa gobyerno... Share your opinion guys!
  10. C

Closed Buwaya

Ma'am Sir, sino po may alam dito ng mga kurap sa gobyerno? maari po ba makihingi ng listahan ng mga pangalan nila. para lanh po sa project sa school. salamat po. pasensya at pa delete po kung bawal. :)
  11. I

Closed Federalism

Ask me anything about Federalism. I'll answer the moment makita ko. Have a great day, PH.
  12. I

Closed Pol sci...assemble!

Mga tol, sino may PDF ng any PolSci books jan? pahingi naman oh. Pretty please. Thank you :)
  13. I

Closed Pol sci...assemble!

Mga tol, sino may PDF ng any PolSci books jan? pahingi naman oh. Pretty please. Thank you :)
  14. L

Closed Help po sino p may copy ng pdf ng political science by victoria ligan

Mga ka Phc sino po may alam kung sino may copy ng book na Political Science By Victoria Ligan . Salamat po .
Back