What's new

10 utos

Heshnell

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Living Bible Acts 7:38 How true this proved to be, for in the wilderness, Moses was the go-between—the mediator between the people of Israel and the Angel who gave them the 👉Law of God—the Living Word👈—on Mount Sinai.

Living Bible 1 Peter 1:25 but the Word of the Lord will last forever. And his message is the Good News that was preached to you.

Maliwanag na ang Sampung utos ay buhay na salita ng Diyos na mananatili kailanman.

Pinatutunayan ito ni Apostol Juan nang makita niya sa Templo sa langit ang ark of his covenant na siyang kinalalagyan ng Ten Commandments. :

Living Bible Revelation 11:19 Then, in heaven, the temple of God was opened and the ark of his covenant could be seen inside. Lightning flashed and thunder crashed and roared, and there was a great hailstorm, and the world was shaken by a mighty earthquake.

Living Bible Deuteronomy 10:4-5,8 He again wrote the Ten Commandments on them and gave them to me. (They were the same commandments he had given you from the heart of the fire on the mountain as you all watched below.) Then I came down and placed the tablets in the Ark I had made, where they are to this day, just as the Lord commanded me. It was there that Jehovah set apart the tribe of Levi to carry the Ark containing the Ten Commandments of Jehovah, and to stand before the Lord and to do his work and to bless his name, just as is done today.

Ipinaliwanag din sa aklat ng Hebrew ang kalagayan ng tempo sa lupa :

Living Bible Hebrews 9:4 In that room there were a golden incense-altar and the golden chest, called the ark of the covenant, completely covered on all sides with pure gold. Inside the ark were the tablets of stone with the Ten Commandments written on them, and a golden jar with some manna in it, and Aaron’s wooden cane that budded.

Kung saan ito ay isang kopya lamang nang nasa langit:

Hebrews 9:23-24 That is why the sacred tent down here on earth and everything in it—all copied from things in heaven—all had to be made pure by Moses in this way, by being sprinkled with the blood of animals. But the real things in heaven, of which these down here are copies, were made pure with far more precious offerings. For Christ has entered into heaven itself to appear now before God as our Friend. It was not in the earthly place of worship that he did this, for that was merely a copy of the real temple in heaven.

Napakaliwanag ang Sampung utos ay nananatili sa langit.

Sana naliwanagan ang mga taong nagsasabing wala na ang Sampung utos.

Living Bible Matthew 6:9-10 “Pray along these lines: ‘Our Father in heaven, we honor your holy name. We ask that your kingdom will come now. May your will be done here on earth, just as it is in heaven.

Living Bible Psalm 40:8 And I delight to do your will, my God, for your law is written upon my heart!”

Living Bible Isaiah 56:2,6-7 Blessed is the man who refuses to work during my Sabbath days of rest, but honors them; and blessed is the man who checks himself from doing wrong. As for the Gentiles, the outsiders who join the people of the Lord and serve him and love his name, who are his servants and don’t desecrate the Sabbath, and have accepted his covenant and promises, I will bring them also to my holy mountain of Jerusalem and make them full of joy within my House of Prayer. I will accept their sacrifices and offerings, for my Temple shall be called “A House of Prayer for All People”!