What's new

Closed Anime fans must know this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeabooDesu

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Did you know the difference between an otaku and a weaboo? So for all anime fan out there here ya go :<
This is the meaning of "Otaku"
Screenshot_2018-11-17-00-04-54.png

This is the meaning of weaboo.
Screenshot_2018-11-17-00-05-00.png

Did you know Japanese people DISLIKE those that imitate them like talking using nihongo but you actually don't know nihongo (Hiragana,katakana and Kanji)
Here is "some" real things about Japan.
Here ya go :>
before-you-obsess-over-japan-keep-in-mind-they-are-7648559.png
Now, I shall take my leave.
P.s ewan if may gumawa na ng gantong thread, if so pakisabi XD

Attachments

Arigato gosaimasu
Weaboo lang siguro ako kasi di naman ako masyado mahilig sa anime e

Arigato gosaimasu
Weaboo lang siguro ako kasi di naman ako masyado mahilig sa anime e
Uhmmm mas malala ang weaboo sa otaku ,_, pag sobrang obsessed kana sa japanese thing ex like anime at sobra na weaboo ka. Nanggaling yan sa salitang wapanese

Uhmmm mas malala ang weaboo sa otaku ,_, pag sobrang obsessed kana sa japanese thing ex like anime at sobra na weaboo ka. Nanggaling yan sa salitang wapanese
Ay sorry siguro tao na lang ako na di naman madalas manuod ng anime mahirap.pala maging hapon..

Yep, another trivia did ya know na Nihongo is one of the most hardest if not THE actual hardest language to learn? Unlike Hangul and chinese ya need to learn 3 things in nihongo Japan
1. Is Hiragana the most used of them all.
2. Is Katakana used for foreign words like for example coca cola (d ko malagay japanese version in katakana baka mamaya mawala ako dito sa phc )
3. The most hardest na even mga Japanese mismo nakakalimutan na ay ang KANJI

thanks sa trivia, i like watching anime, but not all, its just fun to watch, and recently just discovered baby metal music, i like listening music, even if i don't understand them. so i don't think im an otaku or weaboo.

thanks sa trivia, i like watching anime, but not all, its just fun to watch, and recently just discovered baby metal music, i like listening music, even if i don't understand them. so i don't think im an otaku or weaboo.
Sure that's great. Anime is for everyone not just heavy watchers.

Ang problema kase sa mga weaboo in terms of watching anime is so self-centered sila na kapag may napanood silang certain type of anime na sa tingin nila ay "pinakamaganda" ay i-brabrag nila sa internet na yon na ang best anime sa buong mundo and badmouth other anime titles even though they're better and still they haven't watch it. It really hurts me as an passionate anime fan. That's why I just stay away from the majority of anime community entirely and just watch anime by myself and share the experience of watching it to my closest of friends. hehe

Ang problema kase sa mga weaboo in terms of watching anime is so self-centered sila na kapag may napanood silang certain type of anime na sa tingin nila ay "pinakamaganda" ay i-brabrag nila sa internet na yon na ang best anime sa buong mundo and badmouth other anime titles even though they're better and still they haven't watch it. It really hurts me as an passionate anime fan. That's why I just stay away from the majority of anime community entirely and just watch anime by myself and share the experience of watching it to my closest of friends. hehe
EXACTLY MY POINT!! pero may mga weaboo na matitino. Dumami lng ung batang toxic sa community ng anime lovers :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back