What's new

Auto Merge Double/Duplicate/Successive Posts

Automatically merge posts from users that haven't yet understood what this dubious Edit/+Quote/+Q functions are.
  • Auto Merge double posts within 6 hours.
  • Send notifications for merged posts
    Merged posts will send notifications to users watching the forum/thread or being mentioned/quoted in the merged post.
  • First post excluded.

Requested by Boss Bonekiller
    Thanks!

Testing

Testing

1 2 3
Di ko gets bagong feature. Pano yun?
Sorry kakagising ko lang

Last edited:
Testing

Nice at least wala ng blocking sa comment

Pero ask lang po sir draft edi po hindi na po dadagdag sa posts po agad kapag ganun kung after 1 hour? Edi pahirapan na po mag pa estab?

Thank you boss Draft for accepting my justification to my request and this is for better PHC no more spam replies anymore and now everyone is having a pair polcy to count their post legally and every member's are now equal.

Thank you po Bonekiller, job well done
Thank you we are finding and looking for what is the good for our forum site and to our fellow member's.

Pero ask lang po sir draft edi po hindi na po dadagdag sa posts po agad kapag ganun kung after 1 hour? Edi pahirapan na po mag pa estab?
This feature is to minimize the spam activity to every member's, and from now on every replies are count legally. To become established you need to follow what is the right for you and base to your daily activity here in PHC

Thank you boss Draft for accepting my justification to my request and this is for better PHC no more spam replies anymore and now everyone is having a pair polcy to count their post legally and every member's are now equal.

Thank you we are finding and looking for what is the good for our forum site and to our fellow member's.

This feature is to minimize the spam activity to every member's, and from now on every replies are count legally. To become established you need to follow what is the right for you and base to your daily activity here in PHC
Nice Hands up para sa ating masipag magsaway na mod 😆

Nice Hands up para sa ating masipag magsaway na mod 😆
Much appreciated sir, there's a lot of reason why I request this feature before we are doing to merge their post manually and the main reason is to minimize and stop the spam activities. Mababawasan na yung mga galit sakin or baka dumami pa yung nainis sakin dahil dito kasi yung post count nila ay nareduce due to time interval replies 🤭 but Im doing this as my part being moderator for having a better and clean PHC forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Much appreciated sir, there's a lot of reason why I request this feature before we are doing to merge their post manually and the main reason is to minimize and stop the spam activities. Mababawasan na yung mga galit sakin or baka dumami pa yung nainis sakin dahil dito kasi yung post count nila ay nareduce due to time interval replies 🤭 but Im doing this as my part being moderator for having a better and clean PHC forum.

Thanks & Regards,
di naman sir we're all understand naman po, kailangan rin naman ng changes sa PHC pag dating sa spam ng post, actually matagal ng issue to ih nitong lately lang naging malala gawa ng adjustment sa movie, for the good of the site naman rin to at mag bebenefit rin naman lahat dito, para saan pa at masasanay din ang mga yan, walang mali doon sa request mo sir i am fully understand what is need to happen and done, para sa lahat naman ih yung mga magagalit sayo hayaan mo na lang ihabol na lang natin sa november 13 hahaha joke lang 🤣 may mga maninibago pero masasanay din mga yan 💪

Pano to need ko nito para sa movie section ko at mag rereupload ako bg movie. Di ko gets kung paano sana mag lagay ng video 😂

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Zerobyte

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back