What's new

Axie infinity cheat

Ace_DawN

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
totoo po bang may unli energy sa arena sa axie?

Hindi po ata. Kung may cheat man sa Axie Inifinity, madaling mapapatch yun kasi Play to Earn yun e haha.

SInearch ko parang wala naman
Kung nagkaroon man, patched na agad siguro
May mga nagpo post sa YooTube pero clickbait lang naman

baka may naghahanap ng Isko jan

axie exp - none
other game exp - gamer po ako
device available - 1 laptop - 1 mobile
5hours per day kayang kaya

Well I saw one 1 player that I think used a cheat. he just had 5 energy at the first round of the PVP fight then just killed my axie tank on that round. correct me if im wrong, you only get 3 energy on the 1st round. IDK how he/she did that. Definitely it was a cheat. I wish the devs would ban that player and fix this shit cheats because Im paying for this game. Cheats/scripts generally kills all multiplayer games. just sad.

Mga chinese lang yung madaling nakakagawa pero siguro di nila shine-share para solo ang kita at di ma-ρá†ch

Well I saw one 1 player that I think used a cheat. he just had 5 energy at the first round of the PVP fight then just killed my axie tank on that round. correct me if im wrong, you only get 3 energy on the 1st round. IDK how he/she did that. Definitely it was a cheat. I wish the devs would ban that player and fix this shit cheats because Im paying for this game. Cheats/scripts generally kills all multiplayer games. just sad.
baka meron syang tinatawag na zero energy card.. may mga card kasi na zero energy pero may damage

baka naman gumamit xa ng dalawang 0 energy kaya naging 5 card 🤣 makikita mo naman sa replay un kapag pinanuod mo

Anyways a lot got banned since this post was posted. All I know is that Bot is possible nowadays as most of the Chinese Axie managers use 9 to 12 axie at the same time on 1 PC.