Derps26

Addict
Reaction
Sale or swap sa plant din
Eth/slp/bank/gc@sh

Looking din ako ng scholar
received_565808431298917.jpeg

Attachments

Hello po sana po mapagbigyan pag kakataon po kung sakali. May experience ko naman po ang pagiging isko gagawin ko po ang best ko pag naging isko po ako.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Good day manager!

Please consider me as an applicant. Here's my resume for your reference.I hope you choose me one of your scholar.

Name:Roland jay T. Galman
Civil Status: single
Nationality: Filipino

Device: Android phone
Internet: mobile data

Do you already have experience playing Axie Infinity: No

Why you should hire me?
• I am fast learner and flexible
• I have experience in, ML, LoL, and other mobile games
• I have a good internet connection
•Can grind more than 8-12 hours
• I have all the time to play your account so that we can maximize the full potential of your team.

I’m actually looking for a scholarship for I want to help my family,and I need this to pay my school fees im graduating student bachelor of Industrial Technology (Bulacan State University) . I dedicate my hours in doing what I enjoy which happened to be playing. If given a chance, I will make my 100 percent effort to satisfy and fulfill the manager’s needs. I am confident that I will be able to meet the manager's expectations and criteria.

Please message me if you have an available scholarship.I hope you choose me.pleading_face Thankyou!

HI SIR SANA MAY CHANCE. MAY WORK EXPERIENCE PO AKO SA DOTA 1 & 2, LOL, RAN, ETC. 4/64 UNIT KO . 8-12HRS PWEDE KO ILAAN NA TIME. WILLING NA WILLING PO AKO. PARA MAKATULONG SA MAGULANG KO