What's new

Help Baka meron po sainyo marunong kung paano nakakakuha ng discounted game credits. balak ko po kasi mag benta. pang tuition po sa college.

anquinn

Grasshopper
baka meron po sainyo nakakaalam kung pano magbenta ng discounted game credits. balak ko po kasi magbenta pang college po

Open multiple Shoppe accounts. Doesn't matter if you don't verify the accounts just make sure you get the Shoppe pay activated. Now, using your Verified Shoppe account cash in at least 1k on your Shoppe pay wallet. Send 100 each to your dummy account, say you made 9 dummy accounts plus your verified account then you will have. 10 accounts. Every 12 midnight Razer gold offers 15 pesos for the 20 pesos RG pins among their discounted pins. It's up to you which one you chooses, but I would advice you to get this one instead. Buy the pins, and flip it for 17 pesos here or on Facebook groups. 2 pesos earning for each account isn't bad na because you'll only be doing the job of buying the pins for a few minutes. You'll get 20 pesos for the 10 accounts and more if you open more.

Just important reminder never use two or more verified accounts in one device. Having multiple accounts is fine as long as you only have 1 verified account.

Salamat po.
Open multiple Shoppe accounts. Doesn't matter if you don't verify the accounts just make sure you get the Shoppe pay activated. Now, using your Verified Shoppe account cash in at least 1k on your Shoppe pay wallet. Send 100 each to your dummy account, say you made 9 dummy accounts plus your verified account then you will have. 10 accounts. Every 12 midnight Razer gold offers 15 pesos for the 20 pesos RG pins among their discounted pins. It's up to you which one you chooses, but I would advice you to get this one instead. Buy the pins, and flip it for 17 pesos here or on Facebook groups. 2 pesos earning for each account isn't bad na because you'll only be doing the job of buying the pins for a few minutes. You'll get 20 pesos for the 10 accounts and more if you open more.

Just important reminder never use two or more verified accounts in one device. Having multiple accounts is fine as long as you only have 1 verified account.
I'll try this