What's new

Help Beginner Only

0-Day

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Baka may pwedeng tumulong dyan hahaha. Gusto sanang matuto mag trading kaso di ko alam saan magsisimula. Sa mga matagal na sa industry na to, paano kayo nagsimula? Anong mga bagay ang pinag aralan nyo? Saan kayo humahanap ng signal kung saan papasok?

Start ka ng learning ng different move ng graphs just like the one that I attached, you can find the basics of trading (just by searching it) but I started learning the "possible" move of one coin based on their graphs, (creating a line basis) I'm not good with the terminologies so sorry, but if u learned that one, it'll become easy for you. Try to test it on paper, for example you'll write buy in this price, and then take profit - based on what move you predicted

1645017772510.png

Attachments

Start ka ng learning ng different move ng graphs just like the one that I attached, you can find the basics of trading (just by searching it) but I started learning the "possible" move of one coin based on their graphs, (creating a line basis) I'm not good with the terminologies so sorry, but if u learned that one, it'll become easy for you. Try to test it on paper, for example you'll write buy in this price, and then take profit - based on what move you predicted

View attachment 1823878
Salamat po sa tips sir, really appreciate it! 🙂