What's new

Closed Betting system on high and low crypto games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankarlie

Addict
Reaction
Hello guys baka interested kayo sa betting system na develop namin ng BF ko. Meron akong tutorial na sinulat several months ago describing the system baka interested kayo matutunan and you can also give feedback para ma improve yung system. It s not bot driven but the algorithm, kung kaya, pwede implement sa bot.

Ito ang nasa sa tutorial na ginawa ko:
  • How to determine your base bet (starting bet)
  • Flow chart paano sundan yung system
  • tabulations ng sequence of the betting system
  • Case by case next bets if the system disrupts the patter
  • The system should be 21 losing streak resistant or evenmore if follwed properly
  • Exit stategy
  • Taking profit strategy
  • Things you can do so as too not to get tracked by the system
Meron pang iba. If you are interested pwede ko share your link. It is not a referral pero it links to blogging site na baka bawal i-link dito here is a sample of what you will see there:

3R4X%20Flowchart.png

The system is original and kami nag design niyan fruits of labor sa kakatalo sa hi and lo game. We use it in any crypto betting site like primedice, bitsler, freebitcoin or any hi and lo game or a game that ask you have a 50-50 chance of winning. Reminder guys ******** yan and the house always have the edge and as per experience kung gusto ka patalunin ng system umaabot ng 30 losing streak ang talo.

Pero nagawa ko ng 20K + ang puhunan kong 500 pesos doing this after mga 12 hours of playing. Again this is ******** do it for fun lang not for profit kasi you can lost everything. Do not use money that you are not willing to lose all.

I might make an updated version here for now without the approval of the admins hindi ko muna link just message me directly.

Attachments

ayus yan ts!.sana attach ka po ng screenshots para makita rin about sa betting mo.thanks
talagal na kasi niyan hindi na ako masyado nag lalaro pero if when I do sige lagay ako uli ng mga videos paano yung sistema and earnings.

ahi madam Ankarlie. nabasa ko po yung mga tips niyo dun sa 100k satoshi in 30 minutes.
can you give me some advice, sa 30k satoshi ko . do i have to still follow the martingale strat? can i adjust my base bet to more than 1 sat just to earn some sat.

thanks in advance po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back