What's new

Boost Even R051 (P05IPLDT_AP_R051_V008) Firmware + Bootloader

bjarnco32

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
G'day mga ka-PHC.

Here's a copy of the P05IPLDT_AP_R051_V008 firmware for Boost Even R051, for those who wish to return to PLDT v008 firmware release. I extracted this from my device.

For those who are already on PLDT but wish to upgrade to v008, then you'll have to wait until a webui/cli workaround is available to proceed with the upgrade/downgrade, if you're unable to do so.

I'm also looking for someone who can provide the PLDT v010 firmware release, either from a copy somewhere or from his or her device.

Hit THANKS if this helps. 😊

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Here's also the bootloader that came with P05IPLDT_AP_R051_V008. The bootloader is not included in the firmware file above.

The debrand firmware from Zander Mazda will install an older version [U-Boot 1.1.3 (Sep 3 2018 - 14:31:43] if you flashed that. If you wish to recover the bootloader from PLDT V008, then here it is. This version is newer [U-Boot 1.1.3 (Dec 12 2019 - 17:08:03)].

WARNING: Bootloader flashing is DANGEROUS if you are careless. It will render your device DEAD in case of a misflash. The only way to recover is via a flash programmer. This is only for users comfortable with using the terminal and who knows what they're doing, so I won't be providing the steps on how to flash this.

Code:
sha256sum: 92f5144005eb2f8deadc9adad32a90ec658d8a1ccfe064c25f6dfe615c9812b9
https://dropmb.com/wysBS
cli: # mtd -r write mtd1-bootloader.bin Bootloader

Namisflash ko po. After reboot ganyan na po sya. Paano po marecover? Patulong po please
email me po at wzrdtch@gmail.com or pareply nalang po
20201118_132124.jpg

Attachments

WARNING: Bootloader flashing is DANGEROUS if you are careless. It will render your device DEAD in case of a misflash. The only way to recover is via a flash programmer. This is only for users comfortable with using the terminal and who knows what they're doing, so I won't be providing the steps on how to flash this.
Hi, my R051 went crazy dead since May. 👈[link] Without flashing anything but just a system/hard reset. WebUI is not fully accessible, just the login page, so I can't recover the modem. I think the only way to recover it is via "Flash Programmer" you are talking about. Any info or program name you can tell me about it, will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Here's also the bootloader that came with P05IPLDT_AP_R051_V008. The bootloader is not included in the firmware file above.

The debrand firmware from Zander Mazda will install an older version [U-Boot 1.1.3 (Sep 3 2018 - 14:31:43] if you flashed that. If you wish to recover the bootloader from PLDT V008, then here it is. This version is newer [U-Boot 1.1.3 (Dec 12 2019 - 17:08:03)].

Code:
sha256sum: 92f5144005eb2f8deadc9adad32a90ec658d8a1ccfe064c25f6dfe615c9812b9
https://dropmb.com/wysBS
cli: # mtd -r write mtd1-bootloader.bin Bootloader
Hello bjarnco32 , good day. I believe I already bricked my router. Please I need your help on how to recover. If you can send me how recover via flash programmer, it would be great. Thank you!

Lods ka PHC, pwede pakidukot mo na rin old firmware ng R281 V3 at V4, haba pala steps pang downgrade upgrade firmware ng Boosteven. Yung ginawa ni Master Zander

Last edited:
Hello bjarnco32 , good day. I believe I already bricked my router. Please I need your help on how to recover. If you can send me how recover via flash programmer, it would be great. Thank you!

Try mo muna ulitin factory reset ka phc, tusukin mo o pindutin yung reset button jansa likod ng r051 mo

Babakik kac sa default password pag na factory reset username/password: smartbro or pldthome

Pag inde pa rin, working. Sundan mo tong video step by step by Master Zander, v004 or v006 firmware ginamit nya, or pwede mo rin flash v008 ni Ts dto

I download mo sa Y😊utube description yung mga tools at firmwares

Eto yun oh, palitan mo u yung smiley face, hehhe: https://Yo😊tube/vvPg5Dkrf9k

Credit lahat lahat sa mga Moders na Taga PHC

Last edited: