What's new

iOS Themes checkra1n windows tool v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: I love the project! Can I donate?
A: Thanks, we love it too! The project does not currently take any donations. If anyone asks for donations, it's a scam.

Q: Where are the sources? I want to write a dark-mode theme and publish the jailbreak as my own.
A: checkra1n is released in binary form only at this stage. We plan to open-source later in 2020.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

A: Thanks, we love it too! The project does not currently take any donations. If anyone asks for donations, it's a scam.

Q: Where are the sources? I want to write a dark-mode theme and publish the jailbreak as my own.
A: checkra1n is released in binary form only at this stage. We plan to open-source later in 2020.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Paps, intindihin mo muna.. hehehe

hindi magdo-donate, bibili kami nyan, pero ambag-ambag, kasi $49.++ eh.. so lahat makikinabang kasi e-Share namin dito sa PHC.. gets mo? hehe

Hindi updated yang Link mo..

eto Updated.. HAHA

Q: When is Windows support coming?
A: We need to write a kernel driver to support Windows (which is a very complex piece of code!) which will take time. Rest assured however, we are working hard on it.

The only official domain to download checkra1n from is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Please make sure to avoid similar-looking domains as they are often malicious sites. Baka makuryente ako ts

Tsaka ts matanong ko lang uli, nakakasiguro ka ba na yan yung official site ng mismong app dev?
Q: When is Windows support coming?
A: We need to write a kernel driver to support Windows (which is a very complex piece of code!) which will take time. Rest assured however, we are working hard on it.

The only official domain to download checkra1n from is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Please make sure to avoid similar-looking domains as they are often malicious sites. Baka makuryente ako ts

well, it's up to you.. hehe

pera ko naman ang mawawala eh..

1579086096973.png

1579086165719.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back