What's new

Depopulation Conspiracy Theory nagiging totoo na ba?

8inchhotdog

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Dalawang bansa ang nagreport ng pagtaas ng atake sa puso, UK at Australia.

Isang Hospital sa UK
vn7cyswcq4u81.jpg

Australia

Fully vaccinated Australia now sees a massive increase in ‘unexplained heart attacks’​

After most of Australia has received all the required doses of the COVID-19 “vaccine ” as prescribed by the government, the country’s hospital system is overflowing with patients suffering from a variety of health problems and unexplained heart attacks

An expert has revealed that the number of “Code 1s” has increased by 40 percent, as has the number of “unexplained” heart attacks, chest pains, and respiratory diseases. The situation sounds really dire, but no one seems to want to point out the elephant in the room, and that’s the injection, writes You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. .

“Sometimes you can’t explain why those things happen,” the woman says in the interview below while feigning ignorance about the matter.

When asked if she had any theories or ideas about what could be causing this, the woman replied:

“No, we don’t have that information yet, uh, but, uh, you know, what I do know, uh, and I hear some heckling on the side, is that the vaccines actually help keep people out of the hospital, and not to put them in the hospital.”

In other words, the official story is that no one knows why all those people get sick, but it certainly isn’t the shots, because they supposedly keep people out of the hospital.

This is a press release from the Chief Health Officer (CHO), of Queensland. A state in Australia.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

It can be debunk by this
Over time, these physiologic effects can lead to calcium buildup in the arteries, metabolic disease, and heart disease. Evidence shows that mental health disorders—such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD—can develop after cardiac events, including heart failure, stroke, and heart attack. (CDC)

generally nasa 2nd & half year na tayo ng pandemic, isa pa mahirap i-fact yung article without closed study at maraming factors. Pero magandang sample na din yan for more scientists and doctors to study, analyze or give more further scientific conclusion. I'm not saying i don't agree with data but i don't deny it. Except the correlation of Depopulation Theory 😂

Dati nong wla pa akong vaccine matagal ako mapagod pero ngayon simula nong naturokan ako pakiramdam ko parang ang bilis ko na mapagod at hingalin pagnagbabike

yun nga ibig ko sabihin "rapture", nasa point na tayo nang we are playing gods by altering our DNA... kaya malapit na tayo sa rapture(end times)
hehe kahit papano meron din naman ako natutunan back when i was christian, napanood ko yung left behind ang ganda nung teleportation, at oo nga signs of times itong mga technology na ito doon sa bible na masyado nang ina-alter yung creation

Pero nagtataka din ako bakit hindi nagstick sa traditional vaccines ang pfizer at ibang mrna vaccines. Bakit ngayon pandemic pa naisipan implement ang experimental vaccine.
kasi boss masyado contagious yung covid at need nang mas effective vaccines kaya ayun alter nila formulation at meron sila volunteer lab rats this time to facilitate their research and development

effective din naman traditional vaccine di ba. Sa ibang sakit tulad ng polio yan ang gamit.
yung HIV until now wala pang effective vaccine, kaya patuloy research and development pero wala masyado volunteer lab rats to complete trials, until covid came napakarami nilang lab rats ngayon kaya pinag sasabay nila yung mRNA, viral vector at yung protein sub-unit technologies

Katakot nman to lods. Fully VAX pa man din ako with BOOSTER 😥

wag ka matakot lods, at least nag sacrifice ka at ilang milyong katao para samin unvaccinated. salamat sa sakripisyo mo.

wow. gusto ko yan... anong bansa ba ang magiging diyos ???

di ko pa alam, kung sino man una makaka champion sa human genetic engineering. Bet ko is China, kasi sila yung serious talaga sa ganyan research.

at isa pa, sabi nang mga scientist na in the near future pwede na gumawa nang mga bioweapons na specific lang sa iyung lahi o race, pwede rin specific sa lahi lang nang pamilya mo.