What's new

Tutorial Disc0rd häçking/exploit tools

I

I2rys

1.Download git
2.Git clone this(my) repository You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3.Visit any tool you want, read the readme. Happy häçking/exploiting. :)

The Github repository link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. change the 0 to o

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss na try mo yung Token s†éáler? kasi hindi nagana sakin eh. hindi ko alam paano maayos na compile. napagana ko naman yung ke-y l0Gg3r same lang sila ng compiling pero sa token s†éáler hindi nagsesend sa webhook yung bot.

Last edited:
Boss na try mo yung Token s†éáler? kasi hindi nagana sakin eh. hindi ko alam paano maayos na compile. napagana ko naman yung ke-y l0Gg3r same lang sila ng compiling pero sa token s†éáler hindi nagsesend sa webhook yung bot.
Hello po, If you have some problems with it po please make an issue in the Github or join my #forbidden# server so I can assist you po. ♥️ https://#forbidden#.gg/A2W7JSBNe8

Hello po, If you have some problems with it po please make an issue in the Github or join my #forbidden# server so I can assist you po. ♥️ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Dis*cord server invite ID A2W7JSBNe8