What's new

Trivia Do devil exist? if so, explain. Let's have a good conversation.

killua2318

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Is it really our mind as human being who thought that devil existed because during our childhood, our parents/guardians used to tell us that there's a ghost/multo/nunu sa punso/ paring pugot na ulo/etc., or something that has a negative energy?
If devil really exist, what do they usually do?
Or lets go back to the book of Genesis, when Eve was seduced by the Snake, is that the devil itself transformed?
Or the devil already existed but was unknown throughout the book of Genesis, because Eve doesn't have the free will at that time.

If God is the creator of all things, then he created the devil. right? or there is also a god of Devil?
What do you think mga ka PH?

siguro ang kulit ng utak ko.
tara usap tayo. :)

devil only exist in absence of god, so tingin ko gawa lang yan ng mga naunang tao para mas palakasin pa lalo ang paniniwala nila sa panginoon at mas tangkilikin sila ng tao opinyon ko lang to

Si Satanas ba ibig mong sabihin ka PH?
lets talk about Devil existence. Is it Si satanas ba yung ahas na nasa Garden of Eve?

i got your point ka PH, pero parang sinasabi mong yung Free Will nalang ang bahala? pero kung pansin mo lods, sa the book of Genesis, bakit inakit ng ahas si Eve? sinasabi mo bang Free will nya yun or pure seduction sa ahas? then yung ahas ba ay yung devil?

[XX='killua2318, c: 1371637, m: 394386'][/XX] wala sakin kung meron man o wala si satan. Ang alam ko lang na meron ay tama o mali. At alin dyan ang pipiliin.

I believe devils do exist. If we took our history with seriousness, there is no shortages of devils and monsters there which makes history so depressing and traumatizing. If you are in the field of criminal psychology, the markers between monsters and devils are almost identical its existence is unquestionable. It is a good thing though that our ancestors introduced us to the devils like those you mentioned because the intent is that anyone can turn out easily to be one if you are not conscious about it. I say not in a literal sense but the general idea that if you become evil (like the devil), the world you will live in will be dark, malevolent, and unpleasantly meaningless and die in vain. Although some find it meaningful, which is scary.

The devil, in my understanding, is based on the idea of extreme negative human behaviors to which our ancestors were able to discern since the birth of human consciousness. They make stories about it and passed it from generations to generations to understand its reality and existence. There's no science back then so our ancestors created stories after stories with their own imaginations to deliver the idea. One good example is the stories in the Genesis you mentioned which is a narrative that is so profound and deep that even in the modern times, it is still relatable, discussed, and studied.

I say that the modern people are disassociating themselves to profound religious ideas, in which the human civilization was founded, due to polarized human politics and arrogance to the technological revolution. It costs us now to tilt more in to chaos. The question of whether God created the devil is becoming of less significance now. Today, the important question is how are we going to create a new devil in this era. There is no doubt that mankind had produced and created many devils in the past, so it's not suprising to me that we end up creating another who are far more powerful than ever with mankind's advanced sophisticated technology as its arsenal. As pessimistic as I can be, until we understand the significant wisdom and profound knowledge from our own history, we inevitably bound to repeat it.

My personal stand on someone who believed that God created everything including all the bad things here and the primary force why mankind suffers is a contempt to the ideal Being, irresponsible, and naive without even questioning one's proclivity to do evil and ignoring to point out that it is indeed evil. One has to look up in the mirror and ask themselves 'have I live up to my own ideal?'.

[XX='killua2318, c: 1371688, m: 394386'][/XX] sa tingin ko naka-depende na yan sa kung ano ang pinaniniwalaan ng tao. Para sa akin, gawin mo lang kung ano ang pinaniniwalaan mong tama basta hindi ito labag sa batas o nanadyang nanakit ng iba

I think it's a lot easier for people to blame things on the devil rather than the inherent evilness inside humanity. Lots out there refuse to accept that so many of us have an evil nature and rather choose to use something like the devil as a scapegoat.

I believe that other beings exists, and that includes the devils. I have read and seen a lot of documentaries about things like this and it's really intriguing. Some of those documentaries are still unsolved, even science can't properly give explanations. The universe is so massive and we are not sure if we really are the only one inhabiting this wide space. We do not know who we are, and we do not know why we even exist. Everything is still unknown.

Para sakin ka PH dahal sa pagmamahal na diyos satin kaya binigyan Niya tayo nag free will o freedom na piliin ang gusto natin bilang tao nasa atin nayon kung gusto natin na gumawa nag masama o maganda dahil ayaw nag diyos na mahalin natin siya dahil sa takot na mamatay sa impyerno Kung Hindi tayo susunod..
Ang Point ko ay hindi gusto nag diyos na gumawa na tao na parang robot sumusunod kahit anong gusto niya Siya ay Diyos ng pagmamahal....