What's new

Dot

je_5050

Addict
Reaction
I'm a member of Phc since 2019 but I never interacts with the people here, never comment I am just browsing and clicking stuffs related to what I'm ought to find. I'm not inactive I'm just invisible. Now I need to get Established. I regret not doing it sooner..

Nothing is too late. Dont be that guy na lalapit lang sa kakilala kapag may kailangan tas sa dulo ay tatapon na nya.

geez that's deep. I was sorry and I am about to change myself in Phc since I'm using it for over 3years already.

You just need to post more comments po or start your own threads. When you reach a minimum of 30 posts comments and at least 1 thread, you'll meet the requirements na po to become an established member. And you are more privileged because you are a member for more than 2 years na po. Your established account has a longer validity which is 90 days, when you finally become one.

Wow thanks for the info. I am grinding hard today. so I would just need to maintain the Established once I get to post 30 comments right?