What's new

Tutorial DropToEarn - PPD Site | Powered by XAMJYSSVPN | Earn money from your files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAMJYSS143

Forum Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

GOOD AFTERNOON PHC FAMILY ;)

ito na po yung PPD site natin Powered by: XAMJYSSVPN. Please read some of the information below po.

1634802643644.png

Website Link :

PAYOUT RATES:

1634801452972.png

• Group A: Antigua and Barbuda, Angola, Algeria, United Kingdom​

• Group B: Qatar, Reunion, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago​

• Group C: Ivory Coast, Jersey, Jamaica, Jordan, North Korea, Kazakhstan​

• Group D: South Korea, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe​

• Group E: Jordan, Japan, Marshall Islands, Mali, Singapore, United States​

• Group F: Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines​

• Group G: Others​

How can I claim my rewards?

Any rewards will take 60 days to clear within your account. Once your cleared rewards are over $5.00 you can request a payment via your account. Payments are made on the 24th of every month via PayPal, Gcash, or Coins.ph. Bali dapat wala pang 24 mag rerequest ka na ng payout para pagka 24 ma process na and payment. And also please make sure to input the right details of your wí†hdráwal methods to avoid problems. Don't worry po I will email you naman po before ko e sesent sa accounts nyu young money for confirmation lang na tama young mga na lagay mo na details sa wí†hdráwal method.

How do I get started?

Signup for an account on our registration page.

Once you've completed your registration just start uploading your files and sharing the download links with your family and friends.

You'll be ρáíd for any downloads outside of your account. Note: We only count completed downloads and downloads from unique IP addresses.

Features: FREE and ρrémíùm

1634801312790.png

Enjoy Earning mga ka PHC :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back