What's new

Closed Dumysprite Bot for COC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehehe..
hit like and share lang tayo po..
mas okie yan sa monster battery..
like phone tab,xiaomi mi3w etc etc etc..

para lang po ito sa mga COC players..

Hey guys I'm glad to share you a CLASH OF CLANS BOT
►►here's the direct apk link for those who have trouble accessing the site:
DIRECT APK LINK Introducing: COC ROBOT FOR ANDROID!
NOTE: PHONE MUST BE ROOTED
yes you read it right, this is for ANDROID. A great alternative for the CoC bot for BLUESTACKS.
→FEATURES:
✓AUTO COLLECT RESOURCES
✓AUTO DONATE TROOPS
✓AUTO TRAIN TROOPS
✓AUTO SEARCH ENEMY
✓AUTO BATTLE!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

►then "Tutorial For Android Mobile/Pad"
►Then click the "DummySprite" Link. That will redirect you into a download page, download the THIRD ONE
►after that, install it normally.
►Then open the app, the setup will take a few minutes, don't worry it's for the first run only.
►When setup finishes, you will see a Clash of Clans Bot there, go install it.
►run it after installing, it will ask for you to register, go register. and if you don't mind, use my invite code

→INVITE CODE: 1489597

→When you register under my code, you will receive an instant 50 BEANS which is the virtual currency of the app and I, who referred this to you, will receive 20 beans.
→The only CON of this app is, it is not free, every account is entitled only TWO HOURS of usage.
→But here is a trick! Go to Settings>Manage Applications> DummySprite > Clear data. After clearing data, you can register another account again! If you don't do this trick, you can't create another account because of the limitations.
Here's my invite code again, enter this if you like

FOR ALL MEMBER THIS APP IS! 100% SAFE AND NEVER GET BANNED FROM COC I USE IT FOR 2MONTH AND NOTHING HAPPEN

credit sa nahalungkat ko sa google

Boss patulong... error sakin pag ini install ko... phase error dw...

para lang po ito sa mga COC players..

Hey guys I'm glad to share you a CLASH OF CLANS BOT
►►here's the direct apk link for those who have trouble accessing the site:
DIRECT APK LINK Introducing: COC ROBOT FOR ANDROID!
NOTE: PHONE MUST BE ROOTED
yes you read it right, this is for ANDROID. A great alternative for the CoC bot for BLUESTACKS.
→FEATURES:
✓AUTO COLLECT RESOURCES
✓AUTO DONATE TROOPS
✓AUTO TRAIN TROOPS
✓AUTO SEARCH ENEMY
✓AUTO BATTLE!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

►then "Tutorial For Android Mobile/Pad"
►Then click the "DummySprite" Link. That will redirect you into a download page, download the THIRD ONE
►after that, install it normally.
►Then open the app, the setup will take a few minutes, don't worry it's for the first run only.
►When setup finishes, you will see a Clash of Clans Bot there, go install it.
►run it after installing, it will ask for you to register, go register. and if you don't mind, use my invite code

→When you register under my code, you will receive an instant 50 BEANS which is the virtual currency of the app and I, who referred this to you, will receive 20 beans.
→The only CON of this app is, it is not free, every account is entitled only TWO HOURS of usage.
→But here is a trick! Go to Settings>Manage Applications> DummySprite > Clear data. After clearing data, you can register another account again! If you don't do this trick, you can't create another account because of the limitations.
Here's my invite code again, enter this if you like

FOR ALL MEMBER THIS APP IS! 100% SAFE AND NEVER GET BANNED FROM COC I USE IT FOR 2MONTH AND NOTHING HAPPEN

credit sa nahalungkat ko sa google

DAYA PO HELP PO BKT LUMAlabas Do NOT REGISTER FREQUENCY :(

Status
Not open for further replies.