What's new

Referral Earn 20 every video you watch on TUNEGAGA

Dhenxz

Addict
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What Is Tunegaga?
A platform that PAYS YOU money for watching online videos! Probably you have been trying to work on some online earning sites before to try make money. You do a lot of small tasks but you never actually see the $$$.

Tunegaga is different, instead of “earning points” and wí†hdráwing gift cards, Tunegaga is very clear and transparent about how much real money you will earn for every online task you complete & you can wí†hdráw it directly to your wallet in $$$. To check out how much you can earn please click here to compare our plans.

How Does It Work?
It’s really easy. After you create an account, we’ll send you an activation code on your email, you watch a short video on Tunegaga Tv and then get ρáíd ₱20.24 to ₱40.47. You can choose to work on the Free Plan.

WATCH AN AD
Login to watch a short video on Tunegaga TV

MAKE MONEY
You’ll get ρáíd a minimum of ₱20.24 up to ₱40.47 for your full attention. You don’t earn when you open other tabs when the videos are playing.

GET ρáíd
When you reach ₱1,011.82, wí†hdráw it to your Bank Account or Bitcoin wallet every Payday on Tuesday & Friday.

REFER A FRIEND
Share your referral link with a friend & earn more from him/her for every video they watch.

WHY CHOOSE TUNEGAGA?
Probably you have been trying to work on some online earning sites before to try make money. You do a lot of small tasks but you never actually see the $$$. Here are some of the reasons you should choose Tunegaga.

TuneGaga Is Very Legit
TuneGaga is very clear and transparent about how much real money you will earn for every online task you complete unlike many other sites that promise you points after doing lots of tasks. You can also wí†hdráw your earnings directly to your wallet in $$$. To check out how much you can earn please click here to compare our plans.

Available Everywhere
With Tunegaga you can work anywhere anytime. Tunegaga is available in 172 countries. You just need to be over 18 years old and with a mobile phone to create an account and make money.

Mobile App
Are you and your phone inseparable? Use our friendly app for Android to earn money while you’re in a taxi, at work, on a date or out for a walk.

Simple Tasks
You don’t need any special skills to start working on Tunegaga. All you need is a mobile phone or computer with some internet connection. Everything you need to know is in our FAQs section.

Get ρáíd In $$$. Not Points
Remember to enter your payment details in your Tunegaga settings page to enable us send your $$$ every week. Open a Bitcoin wallet, coins.ph, payeer or Perfect money account and we will send your money there. Click here to see how to wí†hdráw from tunegaga.

Better With Friends
Tunegaga is better with friends. Share your referral link with friends & family and once they join you on Tunegaga you continue earning upto ₱1,264.78 daily per referral.

nag sign up ako para makita kung paanu yung earnings. kailangan pala bumili ng plan para makawí†hdráw. kase kung free plan lang nd makaka 1k in 13 days. eh 13 days lang yung free plan tapus 3 videos lang pwede a day. pero thanks narin for sharing

nag sign up ako para makita kung paanu yung earnings. kailangan pala bumili ng plan para makawí†hdráw. kase kung free plan lang nd makaka 1k in 13 days. eh 13 days lang yung free plan tapus 3 videos lang pwede a day. pero thanks narin for sharing
Baka yung iba pwede makuha sa refer? Or wala din papasok sa refer kung hindi nakaplan yung nagregister?

Baka yung iba pwede makuha sa refer? Or wala din papasok sa refer kung hindi nakaplan yung nagregister?
Hi Gremlin,
Kapag free trial account mo, you don't earn anything from referring someone kahit nag subscribe yung narefer mo ng plan..

Also another scenario, if ever you subscribed to any of the plan and you referred someone but hindi sila subscribed, you won't be benefitting any bonuses from the referral daily view.

See free trial plan (source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

1638039066195.png

Attachments

Legit ito as of now mga kaibigan.
Kelangan muna talaga sumugal bago kumita. Pero maginvest lang ayon sa kakayahan at kung ano lang ang kaya mong irisk.
Tulong tulong tayo guys, heres my referral link if gusto nyo itry.
Happy earnings!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I am devastated, i spent 4 weeks watching videos on a site that claims to pay $10 registration bonus and $220 daily for watching a stipulated time of videos. i made over $400 but i couldnt wí†hdráw, the system stopped me from wí†hdráwing and said i must first refer 30 people to the site which i did. After that it then said i cant wí†hdráw because my account is pending approval and will be approved in 60 to 90 days. then i started to research and i realized that i was not the only victim a lot were complaining for having over $3000 worth of video content and could not wí†hdráw as well. You can visit this https://www.YøùTùbé.com/watch?v=bXbJj5xTYaw&t=24s to check the review of the site i am referring to. There are many sites like this one, so if you see anything of this nature you must raise a flag and stay very far from it. I hope this helps to someone who is looking for an honest and noble way of earning an income. Thanks for the opportunity to share on this platform guys