What's new

For Sale [EBOOK] Make money finding bugs on other websites

SHADOWBR0KER

Forum Guru
Reaction
Price in ₱
Payment method
Gcash, PayPal, Credit and Debit Card, Crypto (any CryptoCurrency on binance)
MONEY MAKING METHODS (960 × 540 px).gif

If you are looking for new methods to diversify your online income, this eBook will certainly help you. It explains in detail about the field of bug bounty research and how to earn money from it.

I have shared my experience in the eBook and explained in simple language how can you earn money finding and reporting bugs on other websites.

Here are my Potential Income for my Ebook:

1652217708652.png
1652219701132.png

1652219716188.png

Do this just for diversification, unlike other security researchers who focus on bug bounty programs full time. You can do better than this provided you give more time and attention to this. I have friends making $50000-$100000 annually just by reporting bugs on different websites.

About the eBook:

The eBook contains my experience as a bug bounty hunter. The eBook content can be divided in following parts:​

1) Why should you listen to me- Bugs that I have founded​

2) Types of bugs on different websites​

3) How to find bugs on websites​

4) How to report bugs and receive payment for the bugs reported​

5) Other important points​

I have tried to include only the required parts and avoid any fluff so that you can benefit from the eBook without any hassle.​

Mode of Payment:

• PayPal​

• Gcash​

• Credit and Debit Card

• Crypto (Any CryptoCurrency on Binance)

Price:

• 2500php (Sa may mga gusto ng Discounted price just DM me or Just Comment "Bug Bounty Machine")​

Refund Policy

• No refund once the eBook is delivered.​

If you have a question or clarification regarding on my ebook, feel free to comment below and i will reply to you as soon as possible or message us on phcorner: https://phcorner.net/members/shadowbr0ker.1287211/ or you can mail me at channelkeys05@gmail.com

Attachments

Back