Established
Meron ba ganon? Masakit sa mata mag laro sa potato laptop haha 😭
i3 8th gen
16gb ddr4 2400mhz
Naka ssd 500 GB samsung evo 9xx
1tb hdd for storage.
Gusto ko mag Genshin ng mahimbing mga boss

Yes meron..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You need:
GPU preferrabably GTX 10th series
Power Supply
EXP GDC Dock Station (link above)
External Monitor
optional: Fan cooler

Cons:
-you need to remove your wifi card module(no more wifi)
-it's not portable anymore
-you can't fully utilize the speed of your GPU due to limitations

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. com/Razer-Core-Thunderbolt-External-Enclosure/dp/B07CQG2K5K

Last edited:
Yes meron..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You need:
GPU preferrabably GTX 10th series
Power Supply
EXP GDC Dock Station (link above)
External Monitor
optional: Fan cooler

Cons:
-you need to remove your wifi card module(no more wifi)
-it's not portable anymore
-you can't fully utilize the speed of your GPU due to limitations

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. com/Razer-Core-Thunderbolt-External-Enclosure/dp/B07CQG2K5K
Wow meron pala? Binasa ko parang ang hassle? Lalo na pag di marunong 😭

Wow meron pala? Binasa ko parang ang hassle? Lalo na pag di marunong 😭
The thunderbolt one is not very hassle but it will cost you very much :)

As for the EXP GDC.. you need to take apart your laptop for you to plug/insert the connector so yeah.. medyo hassle lalo't di ka masyadong techy..

I would recommend to save up and buy a decent PC

anung laptop yan sir? usually ung mga bagong laptop ngayun may mga GPU na, I would prefer selling your old laptop at bumili ng bago, kaysa mag setup ng external GPU.
Acer po year 2018 pa po ito binili. Di talaga pang laro. Yes yan nalang siguro, may magandang laptop na po kaya like goods for a decade sa 100k below? Gusto ko sana desktop kaso grabe yung presyo ng gpu ngayon at trip ko rin yung laptop, like if byabyahe or lilipat easy lang dalhin

The thunderbolt one is not very hassle but it will cost you very much :)

As for the EXP GDC.. you need to take apart your laptop for you to plug/insert the connector so yeah.. medyo hassle lalo't di ka masyadong techy..

I would recommend to save up and buy a decent PC
Thank you sir. Noted. 🤗

Acer po year 2018 pa po ito binili. Di talaga pang laro. Yes yan nalang siguro, may magandang laptop na po kaya like goods for a decade sa 100k below? Gusto ko sana desktop kaso grabe yung presyo ng gpu ngayon at trip ko rin yung laptop, like if byabyahe or lilipat easy lang dalhin
I would not recommend laptop as a gaming device as it's limited to it's power draw, cpu, thermals and gpu

The best solution for now is really secondhand or just wait for the prices to go down (y)