What's new

Help Facebook häçk

Fb support doesn't really cater concerns from free accounts like yours. Kahit magpa ilang ulit kapang mag mag try na recover ng account mo, pag di mo ma verify, wala.

the only option to get in touch with their live support agents is to have a ρáíd service\product\subscription from facebook.

the downside, is that you might need to spend a little bit of money for the process.
If your account is really worth to be recovered, message me, I might able to help you.

Fb support doesn't really cater concerns from free accounts like yours. Kahit magpa ilang ulit kapang mag mag try na recover ng account mo, pag di mo ma verify, wala.

the only option to get in touch with their live support agents is to have a ρáíd service\product\subscription from facebook.

the downside, is that you might need to spend a little bit of money for the process.
If your account is really worth to be recovered, message me, I might able to help you.
can u dm me? Facebook acc concern dun

If your account is really worth to be recovered, message me, I might able to help you
Help. My fb already häçked 3 months ago. I tired to open up. can you assist me?