Uses Android permissions:
-- USE_CREDENTIALS
-- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
-- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
-- GET_ACCOUNTS
-- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE

Connects to Firebase (Interesting?...)

Interesting strings found in the source (hmm...):
-- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Use at your own risk.

Android/Agent.BSR!tr
A Variant Of Android/Spy.Cerberus.AM
A.gray.Nebula.a

USE_CREDENTIALS
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
GET_ACCOUNTS
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE

Connects to firebase (Interesting?)
Interesting strings found (hmm..)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If na install na how to completely clean your device?

I would completely wipe/restore to default if I were in your position. This APK literally checks your account credentials.
That's what I originally thought kya ininstall ko sya sa clean phone. Puro mga spyware yan noh? Ask ko lng sana how'd u manage to detect these and attribute dun sa plugin? Anong method po?

That's what I originally thought kya ininstall ko sya sa clean phone. Puro mga spyware yan noh? Ask ko lng sana how'd u manage to detect these and attribute dun sa plugin? Anong method po?
maybe in virustotal website

Use at your own risk.

Android/Agent.BSR!tr
A Variant Of Android/Spy.Cerberus.AM
A.gray.Nebula.a

-- USE_CREDENTIALS
-- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
-- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
-- GET_ACCOUNTS
-- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE

Connects to Firebase (Interesting?...)

Interesting strings found in the source (hmm...):
Grabe naman palaman nyan😂

kaya pala may mga kalaban na parang naka auto aim kahit naka talikod

panu po ba malaman kung may palaman ang isang modded na mlbb apps

anu po ba ang pinaka madaling way

panu po ba malaman kung may palaman ang isang modded na mlbb apps

anu po ba ang pinaka madaling way
scan mo po gamit AV

Attachments

Last edited:
Back