What's new

Closed Flip phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelovesbigcats

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hello. Sino dito meron na Samsung Folder 2 or LG x100 Smart Folder? Or any other flip phones devices with Wifi connectivity. If yes, saan nyo po nabili? I’m planning to buy kasi.

Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience in buying flip phones, but I can provide you with some information about Samsung Folder 2 and LG X100 Smart Folder.

Both Samsung Folder 2 and LG X100 Smart Folder are flip phones that are equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity. They are designed to offer a compact and lightweight mobile experience with a traditional flip design.

If you're interested in buying Samsung Folder 2, you can purchase it from Samsung's official website or from online retailers such as Lazada and Shopee. As for the LG X100 Smart Folder, it may be a bit more challenging to find as it is an older model. You may try searching for it on online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.

Alternatively, you may also consider checking out other flip phone models that offer Wi-Fi connectivity such as the Nokia 2720 Flip, Alcatel Go Flip 3, and Kyocera DuraXV Extreme. These phones may be more readily available in the market and offer similar features to Samsung Folder 2 and LG X100 Smart Folder.

I hope this helps and good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back