What's new

Help Flutter. Any thoughts?

Nickfury

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hi mga ka PH. I am learning mobile app developing now. I have no massive experience yet when it comes to programming especially in mobile.
My only experience was when I was working at accenture for 1 year and that was 2 years a go as a Software Tester. RIght now my job is way far from programming but I am interested in learning and having a career as a mobile app developer. Somethings tells me that mobile app developing will be the right path if I want to have a future in IT.
I'm currently learning through YøùTùbé videos from various YøùTùbérs. The framework that caught my eyes right now is the FLUTTER. It seems built to be dev friendly. For now, I don't know mucj about it but I am determined to learn and master the language.

Sa mga Flutter developers jan or sa mga aspiring to be mobile app developer like me, let me know your thoughts about Flutter. Is it the best framework for mobile app develping to learn right now?

I might post Flutter related stuff here in the future :)

goods yung flutter pero ika nga nila masyado pang maaga para sabihing pinaka best way si Flutter . Gaya lang to ng Vue Js. Hinog na pero masyado pang bata .

Ano ang specs ng computer mo ka PH Nickfury para sa pag-develop ng mobile application?
Ano po ba ang editor ng flutter?

Noobs po ako sa mobile application develoopment. Ito po ang posted thread ko.

Salamat po sa reply.