What's new

Referral FREE MINING OF CRYPTO!!!!!!! SUBUKAN AT WALA NAMAN MAWAWALA ;)

gelatin21

Honorary Poster
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PI NETWORK
-MINING OF PI CRYPTOCURRENCY App sya where you can mine a crypto (Pi) which will eventually become valuable. Possible by the end of December, may value na sya. Pwede sya i-exchange sa peso. 🙂 There's a speculation that one Pi will be equivalent to $100 (roughly 4.9k to 5.1k peso.)

How to register? MADALI LANG!
1. Download mo You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.sa Playstore
2. OPEN continue with Facebook
3. Use Invitation Code: gelatin2138 *WAG mag kakamali sa pag lalagay ng Invitation code. *
4. Continue following the instructions until Finish at mag kakaroon ka na ng 1 Pi.

Kailangan mo i-open ang Pi once a day to mine. ONCE A DAY LANG! 🙂 May reminder naman si Pi if it's time to mine. 🙂 Super dali! Ioopen mo lang sya once a day and there's a possibility to earn WITHOUT SPENDING! Super dali talaga! Try nyo na bago nyo pa pagsisihan! Wala naman mawawala, guys. 🙂 Don't forget to use my code! May benefit sya! If you use my code, you'll get small amount of Pi whenever I'm active. HAPPY MINING!!!!

------
CRYPTOTAB
  • Mining din sya pero it's in the form of a browser (like Chrome, Firefox, Etc..)
  • Dito naman BTC ang mina-mine mo. Ioopen mo lang yung browser then magmimine na sya.
  • It depends kung 24/7 bukas ang PC mo, then pwede mo sya iwan lang pero every restart of your pc/laptop, nag-eend din sya. Unless nasa startup mo sya :)

How to register?
Just click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <<<<

Not more than a minute of your time everyday, makaka-earn ka na ng BTC or Pi. 'Di na masama.
Magreregister ka pa ba kapag sobrang boom na nya and too late na para sa registration mo? Mas maganda habang maaga meron ka na! :)
HAPPY MINING, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's better to register with a referral code kasi you'll have higher amount of pi to mine per hr pag active yung nag-invite sayo :)

Back