What's new

Freelancing A business

hello po. gusto ko po sanang humingi ng tips regarding sa freelancing.
i can consider myself a graphic artist/designer pero di po ako professional kaya di ako marunong mag rates sa mga gawa ko.
gumagawa po ako ng mga logos, banners, usually gaming related po
Congrats! You're on your way!
The best way I would advise is to check your niche on this job site platform.
One good example is with Fiverr, Check how freelancers are creating gigs and how they package their services,
If you believe you can do those offers better, then you can set your rate equal to what they are offering, but mostly for starters, I suggest starting lower and gathering some feedback, then gradually increasing your rate as your feedback grows higher.

If on other platforms naman, create a mini website of your work, a compilation of outputs you create in the past that your add as reference sa mga applications mo to vouch the service you can offer.

Good luck po!

Pasubscribe ako sa thread TS. Also trying to start my freelance. Bookkeeping/Accounting ang niche. I'm going out from a small public accounting firm and will go straight to freelancing na. If ever you need help din sa BIR filing, I may help since ito ang field ko now, Accounting/Taxation/Auditing. If may clients din kayo na need bookkeeper, baka pwede magparefer, hehe. I'm still in the process of building up my profile pa naman.
Nice!! This is one of the niche I want to learn in the next months too.
Online Bookeeper is a very good niche with less competitions so far and most foreign business hire one to manage their books so if you are going to pursue freelancing, I would suggest to get certified first with Xero and the likes as much preferred ng mga client na certified yung i hire nila..

You can always check job post sa Onlinejobs.ph, Indeed.ph, and LinkedIn po..
Madami din sa mga FB groups ng mga freelancers so you just need to explore and make connections there po.

Last edited: