Crypto GAMI Mining Early Access Apps

creeptomoon

Journeyman
Reaction
Download at Playstore|๐Ÿ‘‡
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

USE MY CODE ๐Ÿ‘Œ

โ–ช๏ธINVITE CODE: DWhiYNplAaa7
โ–ช๏ธ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐ƒ๐„: DWhiYNplAaa7
------------------------------------------------------------
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€ ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“โ—
โž๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐Ÿ๐„๐€๐‘๐โž โž๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐€๐‘๐โž
๐๐…๐“ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‹๐„ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† | ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†

โ–ช๏ธ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐ˆ? โ–ช๏ธ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘?โ–ช๏ธ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐€๐‘๐? โ–ช๏ธ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–?
โ–ช๏ธ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„๐๐€๐๐„๐‘?โ–ช๏ธ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐”๐๐‚๐‡? โ–ช๏ธ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž...?๐Ÿ‘‡

WHAT IS GAMI?
Gami is an exciting new mobile game that merges two of the hottest trends in gaming; RPG (Role-Playing Games) and BRG (Battle Royale Games) that leverages Augmented Reality to create an incredible, immersive gameplay experience.
Read More.... ๐Ÿ‘€ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

โ–ช๏ธ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐ƒ๐„: DWhiYNplAaa7

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐€๐‘๐โ“
โ—พ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‘๐€๐“๐„ : $0.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
โ—พ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐€๐‘๐: ๐Ÿ ๐†-๐‚๐„๐๐“๐’
โ—พ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐€๐–๐€๐˜

๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง "๐€๐ง๐๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ–.๐Ÿ" ๐€๐ง๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐Ž๐’ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐๐ž: DWhiYNplAaa7 ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

READ WHITEPAPER
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Official Site:

FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT GAMI ON OFFICIAL TG GROUP
Join here
๐Ÿ‘‰ phc.onl/#forbidden#gami_nft
๐Ÿ‘‰ phc.onl/#forbidden#gami_nft

FOLLOW GAMI @ TWITTER
๐Ÿ‘‰ @gami_nft

#GaMI #Play2earn #Binance #brg #rpg #defi #nft #blockchain

1. What is GAMI?
GAMI is a P2E mobile game that merges two of the hottest trends in gaming - RPG (Role-Playing Games) and BRG (Battle Royale Games).

2. What is G-BUCKS?
G-BUCKS is the in-game currency that you earn by watching videos, mining and referring others to download the app.

3. Can I wรญโ€ hdrรกw my G-BUCKS?
You can convert your G-BUCKS to GAMI tokens when the beta app is launched and wรญโ€ hdrรกw via a DEX.

4. When is GAMI token launching?
We aim to launch GAMI token in Q4 of 2021.

5. When is the launch of the Beta App?
We aim to launch the beta app in Q1 of 2022.

6. How can I download the GAMI app?
You can download the app by from Google Playstore using this link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

7. Can I download GAMI to my iOS device?
The iOS app is not available yet. It will be available after the android version is fully optimized and bug-free. Keep an eye on our channels for updates.

8. Why can't I download the GAMI app on my android device?
Please note that the app only works with android version 8.1 and above.

9. Why am I not getting mining rewards?
Please update the app, log out and log in again. You will be able to see your rewards.

10. Where can I read your whitepaper?
You can read the whitepaper on our website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

11. What is the total supply for GAMI?
The detailed tokenomics will be released close to the launch of the token in Q4 of 2021. Please keep an eye.

12. Do I need to KYC to claim my earned G-BUCKS?
Yes, you need to do basic KYC and this is to ensure that the 50,000,000 GAMI tokens giveaway get in the hands of real community members and not bots.

13. What is GAMI 1000 OGs?
It is a club of 1000 passionate GAMI lovers who have early access to the alpha app and get to interact directly with the team.

14. Can I still join the 1000 OGs?
Yes, you need to fill in this form and be active on our social media channels as well: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back