What's new

Help Ha tunnel file password *****ing

Solution
{'connection_mode': '2', 'server_port': 8789, 'custom_payload': 'CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: www.freesite.com[crlf][crlf]', 'custom_host': 'mwanwnchi.co.ke', 'custom_sni': 'You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.', 'use_realm_host': False, 'preserve_sni': False, 'use_tcp_payload': False, 'realm_host': 'site1.blogstar.net', 'override_primary_host': False, 'primary_host': '204.48.30.222', 'primary_node': 'de', 'base_tunnel': 0, 'isv5': True}

Decrypt successfully 😁👌

I guest you're from Kenya am I Right? 🤔
{'connection_mode': '2', 'server_port': 8789, 'custom_payload': 'CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: www.freesite.com[crlf][crlf]', 'custom_host': 'mwanwnchi.co.ke', 'custom_sni': 'You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.', 'use_realm_host': False, 'preserve_sni': False, 'use_tcp_payload': False, 'realm_host': 'site1.blogstar.net', 'override_primary_host': False, 'primary_host': '204.48.30.222', 'primary_node': 'de', 'base_tunnel': 0, 'isv5': True}

Decrypt successfully 😁👌

Solution

Decrypt successfully 😁👌

lakas boss. takbo na sunod nyan. 😅

Decrypt successfully 😁👌

Definitely 🇰🇪🇰🇪

Definitely 🇰🇪🇰🇪

Decrypt successfully 😁👌

Thanks brother..i've tried to put in place the decrypted in HA tunnel, it's not working ,any effort to help me create HC OR HTTP INJECTOR from above content is much appreciated

Thanks brother you guys are the best thumbs up

How did you decrypt it..show me your ways master 😀😀

Last edited:
Definitely 🇰🇪🇰🇪

Thanks brother..i've tried to put in place the decrypted in HA tunnel, it's not working ,any effort to help me create HC OR HTTP INJECTOR from above content is much appreciated

Thanks brother you guys are the best thumbs up

How did you decrypt it..show me your ways master 😀😀
Is it still working?