What's new

Help me understand my pina GF please

patrick49000

Grasshopper
Reaction
Hello,

I am french, 47 years odl man, and I have a filipina gf since 2 years now... We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong. She is currently home; it's the second time she come here and she stay for 1 month, we are at the second week already.

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show an asian woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them out... I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely im a 5'9 (1m80) man while she is 5'4 (1m65). I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has no martial art background she could win vs me because she has been a ballerina when she was on her 20's. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing ballerina dance but it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more "electrical".. She said fine, if it's that I challenge u and we put a bet on it. Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok let's try it if you dare, i'll be soft..

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones. 1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. For the bet, the looser ll have to do all the chores for the next 2 weeks... Ok no problem... It was in good ambiance but in the same time a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit too...

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. i confess it was tougher than i imagine, even if she is petite and of course she cant reach my face but she is energic and have a lot of speed... After couple of minutes, she was slighting winning and getting close to the 15 points. i started to be tired and roasted.. She is 34 while im 47 and it was more and more tough for me. She noticed it and start to tease me while smiling. Then, while i was about to kick her, she send me really her foot right in the stomach pretty hard.. I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skipping... i had my breath cut so I did give up... She laugh and tease me while celebrating by doing ballerinas moves... I had trouble to breath and basically feel like a d*ck... She then help me to stand up and to sit on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about her...

Since that, it's strange but she really act bossy with me... ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do that...It's like something has change. if I try to talk her about it she just start to be mad and to say that she win and i need to listen to her... I dont really know how to deal with that..

Do you have an idea of what did happen in her mind?

Thx

i did use google. I was searching a way to understand the pinoy culture by chatting with real people from there

I think it's normal. Filipina women always RIGHT, they never go wrong 😉 (if you know what i mean) Hahahaha
Well yeah now I totally get it..
I havent see that aspect before thé fight..

Now she want me to serve her drink while I do aller thé chorés and if i say something she just remind me "how she knock me out" Wich was technicaly not exact

I dont get how could I loose vs her...
47970.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
All girls had some mixed emotions. Its kinda like "unstable emotions". She likes you now she didnt like you tomorrow. She pissed off she's happy. Anything like that. Because of hormones, during red days gives you a hot and cold treatment.
As long as you can control her emotions. (If she pissed off and being bossy on you) act as if nothing happened and dont confront her emotional outburst.
In pinoy what we called that "Toyo" or the state that women usually have mood swings.
If she's angry and try to explode and drama dont confront her emotions. Just listen.
If she act bossy just dont give a sh!t about it. It doesnt mean that you give her a cold treatment. Just do what the hell you want.

All girls had some mixed emotions. Its kinda like "unstable emotions". She likes you now she didnt like you tomorrow. She pissed off she's happy. Anything like that. Because of hormones, during red days gives you a hot and cold treatment.
As long as you can control her emotions. (If she pissed off and being bossy on you) act as if nothing happened and dont confront her emotional outburst.
In pinoy what we called that "Toyo" or the state that women usually have mood swings.
If she's angry and try to explode and drama dont confront her emotions. Just listen.
If she act bossy just dont give a sh!t about it. It doesnt mean that you give her a cold treatment. Just do what the hell you want.
Thx for ur answer. Well, she is not really unstable on emotions. She seems to be in really good move since the fight. Like she enjoy the new status where i do chores and she control all. It's really about her attitude that has change. Even for the private part...

When I try to talk about her she just tell me that a deal is a deal and having fun of me basically.. I have 2 more week with the chores but that tiring me so much already

Thx for ur answer. Well, she is not really unstable on emotions. She seems to be in really good move since the fight. Like she enjoy the new status where i do chores and she control all. It's really about her attitude that has change. Even for the private part...

When I try to talk about her she just tell me that a deal is a deal and having fun of me basically.. I have 2 more week with the chores but that tiring me so much already
Its perfectly natural sir as long as you have fun. Husband and wife are partners in life that help thru chores and all of that stuffs.
If she helps also do the chores it doesn't matter for me.
Maybe she'll train you doing chores also. I dont know im not a mind reader lol.