What's new

Closed Help naman guys about sa report ko

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxgalano

Forum Guru
Reaction
20170713_102704.jpg 20170713_102712.jpg 20170713_102719.jpg

Simula 1 hanggang 3 lang. Wag na yung 4.

Sa inyo guys, pano nyo to i explain or ipapaliwanag at mga halimbawa nito?

Thank you.

Attachments

okay, so una pumili ka ng isang type of quantitative research. pag nakapili kana bigyan kita idea.

Descriptive research is a study designed to depict the participants in an accurate way. More simply put, descriptive research is all about describing people who take part in the study.

1)
What I know about Quantitative research is ~
descriptive research, as I've observed in my field that I would rarely explain some matters but in the other hand I can answer and give idea on how to strengthen the decision making. I always gather info by reading and listening to local radio channel. :)

1. Research na kung saan wala kang gagalawin na variables. Ioobserve mo lang yung mga info na makikita tapos gagawa ng interpretation.
  2. Kasalungat ng descriptive; pwede baguhin ang mga variables at naghahanap kung anong posibleng cause ng isang event sa pagbabago nun.
  3. Self explanatory XD Basta gumagamit ng survey questionnaires, yun na yun...

Descriptive research is a study designed to depict the participants in an accurate way. More simply put, descriptive research is all about describing people who take part in the study.

There are 3 ways researchers can go about doing this descriptive research:
1. Observational, defined as a method of viewing and recording the participant.
2.Case study, defined as an in-depth study of an individual or group of individuals.
3.Survey, defined as a brief interview or discussion with an individual about a specific topic.

2)
What I want to know about Quantitative research ~
Experimental research,
since I can't handle serious situations easily or let's say I'm not that good handling situations, well I want to learn more on how to give explanation and identify the cause of something that has happened and come up with the best solution that I can make.

The word experimental research has a range of definitions. In the strict sense, experimental research is what we call a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

This is an experiment where the researcherYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. one variable, andYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. the rest of the variables. It has a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., theYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. have been randomly assigned between the groups, and the researcher only tests one effect at a time. It is also important to know what variable(s) you want to test and measure.

walang google kasama dyan paps sa sagot ko. pwede mo yan i rekta ilagay sa blank sheet. xD

3. Survey Research = Surveys represent one of the most common types of quantitative, social science research. In survey research, the researcher selects a sample of respondents from a population and administers a standardized questionnaire to them. The questionnaire, or survey, can be a written document that is completed by the person being surveyed, an online questionnaire, a face-to-face interview, or a telephone interview. Using surveys, it is possible to collect data from large or small populations.

3. Survey Research = Surveys represent one of the most common types of quantitative, social science research. In survey research, the researcher selects a sample of respondents from a population and administers a standardized questionnaire to them. The questionnaire, or survey, can be a written document that is completed by the person being surveyed, an online questionnaire, a face-to-face interview, or a telephone interview. Using surveys, it is possible to collect data from large or small populations.
Baka galing kay google yan ah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back