What's new

How to access open line of D2K FT10 ver 2993

about unlocking ng 2993 version i... parang yung at+creg related sa ganyan..... sinu maalam about at command..... need i register ang plmn para magkasignal ang globe via at command

working kaya yung telnet sa 2159? connection refused kasi pag telnet ako.
check mo unrestricted andun sa advanced settings

about unlocking ng 2993 version i... parang yung at+creg related sa ganyan..... sinu maalam about at command..... need i register ang plmn para magkasignal ang globe via at command

check mo unrestricted andun sa advanced settings

Kau na maghanap dito mga, Lods

Andito rin ibang At commands, Lods

Sini set pala sim number

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

AT Commands, GSM AT command set
September 11, 2021 By Nikhil Agnihotri
FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditPinterestShare
AT commands are used to control MODEMs. AT is the abbreviation for Attention. These commands come from Hayes commands that were used by the Hayes smart modems. The Hayes commands started with AT to indicate the attention from the MODEM. The dial up and wireless MODEMs (devices that involve machine to machine communication) need AT commands to interact with a computer. These include the Hayes command set as a subset, along with other extended AT commands.
AT commands with a GSM/GPRS MODEM or mobile phone can be used to access following information and services:
1. Information and configuration pertaining to mobile device or MODEM and SIM card.
2. SMS services.
3. MMS services.
4. Fax services.
5. Data and Voice link over mobile network.
The Hayes subset commands are called the basic commands and the commands specific to a GSM network are called extended AT commands.

Types of AT Commands:
There are four types of AT commands:
Image Showing Classification of AT Commands

Fig. 1: Image Showing Classification of AT Commands
1) Test commands – used to check whether a command is supported or not by the MODEM.
SYNTAX: AT<command name>=?
For example: ATD=?

2) Read command – used to get mobile phone or MODEM settings for an operation.
SYNTAX: AT<command name>?
For example: AT+CBC?

3) Set commands – used to modify mobile phone or MODEM settings for an operation.
SYNTAX: AT<command name>=value1, value2, …, valueN
Some values in set commands can be optional.
For example: AT+CSCA=”+9876543210”, 120

4) Execution commands – used to carry out an operation.
SYNTAX: AT<command name>=parameter1, parameter2, …, parameterN
The read commands are not available to get value of last parameter assigned in execution commands because parameters of execution commands are not stored.
For example: AT+CMSS=1,”+ 9876543210”, 120

Explanation of commonly used AT commands:
1) AT – This command is used to check communication between the module and the computer.
For example,
AT
OK
The command returns a result code OK if the computer (serial port) and module are connected properly. If any of module or SIM is not working, it would return a result code ERROR.

2) +CMGF – This command is used to set the SMS mode. Either text or PDU mode can be selected by assigning 1 or 0 in the command.
SYNTAX: AT+CMGF=<mode>
0: for PDU mode
1: for text mode

The text mode of SMS is easier to operate but it allows limited features of SMS. The PDU (protocol data unit) allows more access to SMS services but the operator requires bit level knowledge of TPDUs. The headers and body of SMS are accessed in hex format in PDU mode so it allows availing more features.

For example,
AT+CMGF=1
OK

3) +CMGW – This command is used to store message in the SIM.
SYNTAX: AT+CMGW=” Phone number”> Message to be stored Ctrl+z
As one types AT+CMGW and phone number, ‘>’ sign appears on next line where one can type the message. Multiple line messages can be typed in this case. This is why the message is terminated by providing a ‘Ctrl+z’ combination. As Ctrl+z is pressed, the following information response is displayed on the screen.
+CMGW: Number on which message has been stored

4) +CMGS – This command is used to send a SMS message to a phone number.
SYNTAX: AT+CMGS= serial number of message to be send.

As the command AT+CMGS and serial number of message are entered, SMS is sent to the particular SIM.
For example,
AT+CMGS=1
OK

Dami pwede gawin At commands shell sa D2k, Lods

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I have d2k-ft-10 ver 2993, I have superadmin access. OTA update disabled. PLMN disabled already. tried this link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ... when I put in a globe, tm or dito sim, dashboard will say "Not Seartching". Maybe it needs to update to a generic firmware...

Magandang araw kaibigan

gusto ko ng iba pang mga link para sa mga openline para sa tab (mga opsyon sa pamamahala ng device)

dahil sa modem ko nakatago ang tab na ito at hindi naa-access nang walang link ....

hey guys
i want other links for openlines for tab (device management options)
because in my modem this tab is hidden and not access without link ....

/management.asp >>> i have but i don't have for (telnet and ssh) >>> (Device Management Options)
or
/config.asp >>> (Backup & Restore)
or
/lte/command.asp >>> (Command Shell)
or
/lte/scanoperator.asp >>> (PLMN Setting)
and
  • Backup_Restore.png
Wala akong access sa page na ito! Ang page na ito ay para sa iba pang bersyon sa ibang mga modem at nakita ko ito sa internet!
(telnet + ssh)
I do not have access to this page! This page is for other versions in other modems and I found it on the internet!

Device_Management_Options.png

mangyaring padalhan ako ng iba pang mga link para sa iba pang mga tab sa firmware na ito !! salamat guys.

please send me other links for other tabs in this firmware !! thank you guys.

Last edited:
Back