What's new

How to know if your browser is not spying on you, Tutorial(lifting the veil) Source deepweb

19h4wks3y390

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
First of all I would like to thank PHC for having me here.

All you need is Python program in your device if you are using android you must have a terminal application like termux or similar with Python installed in it.

Next is you have to install Man in the middle proxy via pip command

pip install mitmproxy

wait until download and installation will be finished.
Then now you can set you proxy or your browsers proxy to
127.0.0.1:3128 in your device.

Now you can monitor your browsers activity if the developers are hiding something unusual or spying on you.
All you have to do is this command

termux

./mitmproxy -p 3128

windows
mitmproxy -p 3128

wait until the monitoring process will come out.

1653154784778.png

1653154409332.png

Thats it.

Attachments

Last edited:
paano po ang method sa Safari?
naka apple ka pala, But if your using safari in windows same lang naman dito, pero kapag naka apple ka ibang usapan narin yan I think another type of security issues naman po yan panibagong topic. As you can see I am using brave dito and may warning na nagppop up sa google kapag nag proceed ka yan ang makukuha nang mitmproxy sa brave google interface palang yan ha di kapa nag ssearch pero sa YøùTùbé di katalaga nakaka pass through using brave idk maybe if they detect some proxy intended to know there malicious activity ay nag ttrigger din ang kanilang system na wag ituloy ang processing nka block sa kanilaang monitoring. The safest way para di ma spy ni YøùTùbé is wag mag login nang personal email nyo. you can use secondary email instead.

1653156171720.png

Attachments

Last edited:
naka apple ka pala, But if your using safari in windows same lang naman dito, pero kapag naka apple ka ibang usapan narin yan I think another type of security issues naman po yan panibagong topic. As you can see I am using brave dito and may warning na nagppop up sa google kapag nag proceed ka yan ang makukuha nang mitmproxy sa brave google interface palang yan ha di kapa nag ssearch pero sa YøùTùbé di katalaga nakaka pass through using brave idk maybe if they detect some proxy intended to know there malicious activity ay nag ttrigger din ang kanilang system na wag ituloy ang processing nka block sa kanilaang monitoring. The safest way para di ma spy ni YøùTùbé is wag mag login nang personal email nyo. you can use secondary email instead.

View attachment 1948681
Kaya pala minsan nagtataka ako kay Brave kung bakit nag a-ask ng Captcha pag nag s-search ako. 🤦‍♂️

Browsers Intended to connect us to World Wide Web So Browsers also stand between Client and the web server And receiving the request and the respond of the clients and web server, every information we do or put in our browser can be monitored by them,Every single browser do this Chrome,Firefox,Brave,ETC. so doing this "MITMPROXY" is kinda useless,Also visiting websites like phcorner has cøøkíés,So everytime na mag visit ka sa mga website you are risking your personal information

For anyone who don't know what is cøøkíés:
HTTP cøøkíés are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the user's computer or other device by the user's web browser. cøøkíés are placed on the device used to access a website, and more than one cøøkíé may be placed on a user's device during a session.(Source: Wikipedia)

wala talagang secured kahit naka tor kapa eh secure yung loob nang tor pero may nag aabang sa pag pasok mo at paglabas.
Totoo yan lods wala na tayong kwala sa profiling ni google. Alam nya kung anung oras gising, pagkain,pagtulog bday aniv. at lba pa pati nga deepest desires natin lam nya. Degoogled phone nlang pagasa natin sa privacy

Back