What's new

Referral How to Register in Paymaya

hiferj

Honorary Poster
Reaction
"PAYMAYA"

'Sa mga wala pang Paymaya, nasa baba po ang code ko para pag register nyo may libreng 100'

My Invite Code is PK37ZQRR9K6L
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Use my invite code when you join Maya for a P100 welcome voucher!

Make sure to upgrade your account, cash in, and complete your first transaction to get your reward. Learn more at maya.ph/refer.

'Marami ring pa challenges/tasks si Paymaya, kaya ano pa hinihintay mo mag register na at mag upgrade. Wag na papahuli'

Steps for Registration

You can download the Maya app for FREE from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or Huawei AppGallery. Just search for “Maya” under the Finance apps category, and click on “Get” or “Install” to download the app or click this link. Complete your registration by following these steps:

1. Enter the personal information required such as name, mobile number, date of birth, and email address and tap "Agree".
2. Enter the verification code from the SMS that will be sent to your registered number and tap “PROCEED”.
3. Input Invite Code PK37ZQRR9K6L to get additional rewards as you sign up.

Upgrading your Account

1. On your Maya app, tap Menu > “Upgrade my Account” > “Next”

2. Prepare at least one [1] valid Primary ID or [2] valid Secondary IDs. Follow the on-screen instructions and these tips when uploading your IDs:

a. Make sure your ID is clear and the whole card is seen in the shot
b. Take the photo in a well-lit room and place your ID on a plain dark surface
c. Check your ID’s expiry date and make sure it’s still valid

3. Record and submit a 4 to 5-second video selfie by following these tips:

a. When taking the video selfie, you must follow the instructions onscreen and take note of the required gestures.
b. Make sure not to cover any part of your face and remember to position your head / face properly in the video capture frame.

4. Fill out the required Personal Information. Input your name, birthdate, and other details and make sure that they match the information reflected in your ID

5. Once completed, review your application and click "Submit"

You will receive an SMS confirmation within 24 hours and see a "Completed/ Upgraded Account” tag on your profile screen once your upgrade application is approved. Otherwise, you may continue to check the status of your application by tapping “Check my Account Status”.

Benefits of Upgraded Account

1. Max out your Wallet limits for Cashing in, Sending Money, Transfer to Banks at PHP100k
2. Open a Savings account
3. Send Money to any Maya user instantly
4. Borrow instant Loan or Credit
5. Invest in Crypto, and soon in Stocks and Funds
6. Protect your health and money with Insurance products
7. wí†hdráw using your Maya Card at ATMs nationwide
8. Create an username soon
9. Order a personalized Maya Card soon

Last edited: