What's new

Closed i really really need help.The ipod "ipod" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1602)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreo123

Addict
Reaction
ito palagi nka lagay sa itunes ko pag i recover ko ipod touch ko
pls patulong nmn sa may alam jan...4 days ko na to na prob sa ipod ko

tnx sa sasagot..

eto na pala ung final solution dyan sir palitan mo ung usb na ginagamit mo sa ipod touch mas maganda kung original kasi ang error mo ay 1602 at iplug mo ung usb data cable mo sa usb 2.0 or kung saan main usb ng desktop computer mo or laptop. goodluck and enjoy restoring.(y)(y)(y)

original cable po gamit ko sir kaso lang naputol po kc 2 pinagdugtong ko lang xa error po nya 1601

hanap muna ako sa store namin kilala store namin na mumurahin sa gadget kaso minsan palyado hahaha

Download iREB from here...http://ih8sn0w.sê×ÿ/

Step 2: Launch iTunes and put your iPhone in DFU mode (hold power and home button together for 10 seconds; release the power button and keep holding the home button until iTunes tells you it has detected an iPod in recovery mode.

Step 3: Once iTunes has detected your iPhone in recovery mode, close iTunes and launch iREB.

Step 4: Select your device and wait for the screen to go red or white.

Step 5: Launch iTunes and hold the SHIFT key while clicking on restore. A window will open. From there just browse for the custom firmware you want to restore to.

You should be good to go. iTunes should restore your iPod to the desired firmware without giving you any error.

iReb.gif

Attachments

Dear kreo123,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.