What's new

Important Notice: Zero Tolerance for Duplicate, Alternate, or Dummy Accounts

Effective immediately, the use of duplicate, dummy, or alternate accounts is strictly forbidden on PHCorner.
Maintaining multiple accounts undermines the integrity of our community.

If you currently possess any duplicate, dummy, or alternate accounts, we strongly urge you to request the deletion of these accounts promptly.

Failure to do so (within the next few days) will result in the automatic imposition of Dummy Account (similar to limited access) status for users found in violation of this rule.

I See You GIF by The Academy Awards

Sir draft pano ka po ma PM , Meron din ako nagawa na Dummy account dito, Now ko lang ulit kse to nabuksan kasi now lang din naalala yahoo password ko , pano ung dummy ko sir draft

good morning sir. i just want to ask about my account having limited access...tanong ko lang kung Hanggang kailan...tho naviolate ko yung level 2 offense which is using inappropriate pic as avatar... honestly nakalimutan ko and i wonder kung bakit nawala yung ginamit ko na pic akala ko bug so naglagay aq ulit...tho i didn't check dun sa nilagay ko...at dun ko na nalaman nung natag na yung account q as limited access at nabasa ko yung msg mo...aminado naman aq in my side...syensya po

Draft

Hi there! Sir, if you don't mind, could you please assist me with deleting my account? The reason being that I have another account. Thank you!

diko alam kung meron ako accnt na iba diko matandaan pero if ever isa lng account pwede ba magbago ng user diba ma affected ang mga msgs.at kulay ng username. mag back to zero ba.

Hello Sir Draft. Buti nalang nabasa ko yung account na ito. Pa delete nalang po yung account na ito Sir.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Unknown user

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back