What's new

Closed Installation of http proxy injector (pc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOne Knows

Forum Expert
Elite
guys matagal ba mag instal si hpi sa pc nyo?
sakin kasi 30 minutes na hindi parin ma install, sa pc ko ba may problem o sa file?
kakareset ko lang ng pc ok naman ibang applications, like se at hnh, ovpn.
kay hpi lang ako may problem naka off naman anti virus ko pero antagal iinstall.
mga na test ko na files galing dito sa site at sa official download site ng hpi parehas lang matagal ma install.

i need your feedback..

hpi result.png scan result.png

Attachments

here is the result of virustotal:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Most of the most reliable antivirus say it's clean... but there is still 19 out of 60 find there is a problem... so maybe you can try to find a new source and scan it first before openning it with virustotal... Mine comes from this website and I don't have problem but I downloaded it few months ago already.

I just recheck with virustotal the one I use and it has 12/67 positive...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
but I think it's false alarm as I use it since a long time na and made many scan... walang virus sa laptop ko... so I guess yours is safe also... maybe it a problem with your computer... just make a clean-up of you computer with cccleaner or other and restart and retry to install

Status
Not open for further replies.