What's new

Crypto INVEST WHILE WATCHING - Tunegaga

This is interesting update from Tunegaga, hopeful about it. although still with risk (who knows, if the cryptocurrency trading works and makes the Tunegaga platform stable to handle payments for users then that'd be great.) I'm not sure other platforms like taskpays etc. had this before (anyone can share?)

If you're interested you can join here (its my referral), it's free, if you're fully decided to upgrade a plan then that's the only time you pay. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

they are planning to have the following.
1. Cryptocurrency trading inside their platform for subscribed members.​
2. Awards for highest performer as distributor (for people who signed up as country distributor - mga tiga top-up ng balance to upgrade)​
3. Events for new year and valentine.​
1638910716740.png

Attachments

Legit ito as of now mga kaibigan.
Kelangan muna talaga sumugal bago kumita. Pero maginvest lang ayon sa kakayahan at kung ano lang ang kaya mong irisk.
Tulong tulong tayo guys, heres my referral link if gusto nyo itry.
Happy earnings!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Anu ng lagay nito mga Lods?
hello, it is still up and kicking. Although dumadami na ang amount of users. Kaya mataas na traffic sa server nila, at may mga times like umaga ng philippine time and especially during payout (tuesday & friday) matagal magrespond ang website. But after mawala na traffic like hapon or late evening, smooth na uli :)

legit ba to
you can check my post here:
https://phcorner.net/threads/tunega...ut-2nd-wihdrawal.1231310/page-2#post-21757418

Back