What's new

Closed Iphone 5s unplayed game COC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijung2003

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi everyone, I want to ask everyone questions help.
I am using the iPhone 5s and I can not play the game COC (clash of clans). I've tried everything but also not to be, before I have to use your phone operating system Adroi still play a normal game.
thanks everyone!

MxSpy – Install You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. No Jaillbreak is a hybrid software/service which allows you to monitor your iPhone in real time. This unique system logs the activities when your child uses your iPhone that you own or have proper consent to monitor.
After you notify your child or employee they will be monitored, install the software to the phone and it will log SMS and call activities and then insert the information to your private MxSpy account. The software also logs periodic GPS locations at an interval you set.
When you want to view results, simply login to the Online Control Panel from any web browser and enter your username and password to proceed.

Dear jijung2003,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back