What's new

Isaiah 1:15-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOUGHT

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

:EDITED: someone complained kesyo namimili lang daw tayo ng verse so ito na po yung full chapter
Isaiah 1

1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

24 Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.

29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.

30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.

31 And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.

Last edited:
Kapag kayo'y nanalangin sa akin,
hindi ko kayo papansinin;
kahit na kayo'y manalangin nang manalangin,
hindi ko kayo papakinggan

Unang una wrong password nga kasi ang gamit nyo hindi mu ba naiintindihan
ibang pangalan ang tinatawag ninyo...

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

sapagkat marami na ang inyong pinaslang.

ipinagpapatuloy mu lang gawain ng mga murderer mula pa sa simula

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

👉33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Hindi naman nakakapagtaka kung natutupad sa nyo ang hula....

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Congrats sa inyo
Hahaha

43I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive

Tanong:
anung HUWAD na pangalan ang tinatawag ninyo ng buong mundo at sino ang nagpakilala ng pangalan na yan sa buong mundo hindi ba ang mga mananakop at mga murderer mula sa simula pa sa malalim na panahon,,, ganyan ba ang klase ng holy spirit ninyo ang padanakin ang dugo ng ating mga ninuno???

Kulang pa???

Last edited:
Unang una wrong password nga kasi ang gamit nyo hindi mu ba naiintindihan
ibang pangalan ang tinatawag ninyo...
bakit ba lagi ka nagsasalita ng paganyan na parang tinatanong ka?

anong wrong password hindi naman ako nag tatanong nag sheshare lang ako ng verse

wala ako sinabing opinion copy paste lang ginawa ko straight from book

ipinagpapatuloy mu lang gawain ng mga murderer mula pa sa simula
kuya anong pinagsasabi mo? are you perhaps a psychopath?

Tanong:
anung HUWAD na pangalan ang tinatawag ninyo ng buong mundo at sino ang nagpakilala ng pangalan na yan sa buong mundo hindi ba ang mga mananakop at mga murderer mula sa simula pa sa malalim na panahon,,, ganyan ba ang klase ng holy spirit ninyo ang padanakin ang dugo ng ating mga ninuno???

Kulang pa???
kuya wag po :cry:
questionable yang sinasabi mo hinayhinay lang wag ka sumobra at dumaredaretso sa pag assume ano po ba sinasabi mo simulan mo po sa pinaka umpisa

Last edited:
bakit ba lagi ka nagsasalita ng paganyan na parang tinatanong ka?

anong wrong password hindi naman ako nag tatanong nag sheshare lang ako ng verse

wala ako sinabing opinion copy paste lang ginawa ko straight from book

kuya anong pinagsasabi mo? are you perhaps a psychopath?

kuya wag po :cry:
questionable yang sinasabi mo hinayhinay lang wag ka sumobra at dumaredaretso sa pag assume ano po ba sinasabi mo simulan mo po sa pinaka umpisa
Pasensya talaga hindi ko kasi alam ang banal banalan stage drama eh
Ni qoute ko lang din naman ang nisasabe ng bible ng hindi sa pamamgitan ng anumang doktrina kundi ang pagiging natural nito .

Hebrew 4:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.For the word of ALAHAYAM is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective]. It is sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person, and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.

mahapdi ba?

Hwag ako sisihin mu binabasa ko lang kung anu ang totoo na syang ipininahihiwatig ng biblia
may mali ba dun, saan banda ?
patingin nga ,,,,,

At akala koh hindi ka interesado , bakit ka nagkakaganyan?

And paanu sisimulan sa umpisa eh kung kayo nga na mahilig mgcopy paste eh wala naman din umpisa kumbaga namimili lang kayo ng gusto nyu at nakaayon sa doktrina na pinapaniwalaan nyu kaya yun lng din ang response koh pero ang pinagkaiba lang yun sa akin ay may mga impormasyon na hindi dapat ipagwalangbahala upang lubos na maunawaan ,,, simple lang diba

Hahahahhhhh

Anu religion mu po?

May napansin ako
Are you a seri0us and truth seeker ka ba tlagah????

Last edited:
Hebrew 4:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.For the word of ALAHAYAM is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective]. It is sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person, and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.
anong version yan ng bible?

mahapdi ba?
yung? sabi ko nga sayo kuya wag ka padalos dalos sa pag assume hindi mo nakikita yung puso
outer appearance lang makikita mo

Hwag ako sisihin mu binabasa ko lang kung anu ang totoo na syang ipininahihiwatig ng biblia
may mali ba dun, saan banda ?
patingin nga ,,,,,
bakit kita sisisihin porket may sinabi ka tatanggapin ko nalang at hindi ko na pag aaralan?

At akala koh hindi ka interesado , bakit ka nagkakaganyan?
makulit ka kasi kuya

And paanu sisimulan sa umpisa eh kung kayo nga na mahilig mgcopy paste eh wala naman din umpisa kumbaga namimili lang kayo ng nakaayon sa doktrina na pinapaniwalaan nyu kaya yun lng din ang responce koh pero ang pinagkaiba lang yun sa akin ay may mga impormasyon na hindi dapat balewalain upang lubos na maunawaan ,,, simple lang diba
ewan ko sayo kuya kailangan ko po ba intindihin claims mo or hayaan ko nalang ikaw nga po kasi itong humihingi ng attention tapos ngayon sasabihin mo yan ginugulo mo lang yung kinakausap mo ano ba talaga? willing ka po ba talaga na pag aralan ko yang sinasabi mo or hayaan nalang kita?

Anu religion mu po?
any further talks will be in vain kung ikaw po makakausap ko

May napansin ako
Are you a seri0us and truth seeker ka ba tlagah????

anong version yan ng bible?

yung? sabi ko nga sayo kuya wag ka padalos dalos sa pag assume hindi mo nakikita yung puso
outer appearance lang makikita mo

bakit kita sisisihin porket may sinabi ka tatanggapin ko nalang at hindi ko na pag aaralan?

makulit ka kasi kuya

ewan ko sayo kuya kailangan ko po ba intindihin claims mo or hayaan ko nalang ikaw nga po kasi itong humihingi ng attention tapos ngayon sasabihin mo yan ginugulo mo lang yung kinakausap mo ano ba talaga? willing ka po ba talaga na pag aralan ko yang sinasabi mo or hayaan nalang kita?

Sinu sa tingin mu kelangan ng attention, diba ikaw gumawa ng thread ......
Edi close mu thread mu,,,,,,,

hahahah 😂😂😂😂

Doktrina kasi ang laman ng inyong isipan , kaya wala ka talagang maiitindihan ...
Hinding hindi mu pakikinabangin ang mga doktrina na yan kahit kelan
Promise hahahah 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.