What's new

Stories Lapu-Lapu Special Force

WhatMV

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Lapu-Lapu, the Special Forces
By MGL Emvie

Lapu-Lapu returned to the dusty streets of the city. The chirping of the birds and the hushing of the leaves that he would hear everyday were replaced. All he did was look down at the passersby from the fifth floor of his rundown apartment.

"I lost it." he said.

He was the best among the troops in jungle survival skills. His quick reflexes and broad knowledge made him the apex predator in the mountains. No cobra had enough venom to kill him and no hippo have the weight to pin him down. His ferocity matches the wildest tiger in the field. And all his troop mates looked at his back and imagined him carrying the flag of victory in the future wars. This soldier who inherited the name of one of the Philippine heroes lived up to everyone's expectations. There was no recruit in the scout rangers that doesn't know this second coming of Lapu-Lapu.

However, even though Lapu-Lapu's survival skills might be enough to keep him alive even if you throw him to a desolate planet, his perfect image has a ***** that looked like a strand of hair. An impurity.

The best among the best fighter, Lapu-Lapu topped all exams except marksmanship. He couldn't handle even the simplest *****. With knives, he could hit targets without a miss but whenever he practiced his *****, the lives of the audience were at risk. He trained with melee weapons as a result, and he mastered the art of swordsmanship. He tried to reach the top to gain recognition even if he failed at shooting classes, but the scout ranger or the special forces commander expected everyone to hold a ***** perfectly.

"You fail, soldier. How am I to send a soldier who cannot hold on his own rifles? A soldier that cannot use a gun nowadays isn't a soldier of this era. Just like the first Lapu-Lapu, you should've lived a long time ago." the commander said.

Disheartened, Lapu-Lapu returned to the city looking aimlessly at the streets. He saw people working for what they want but for him, he cannot work for what he want anymore. In front of the window of his apartment, he was lost in thought. His distress continued for a week until a letter arrived in his doorstep.

"Find me!" the letter simply said. The address, the letter came from Biringan City.

It was the first time he heard of that place. Where in the Philippines was Biringan found? He researched the location and found out that Biringan should be in Samar. It was a mysterious place filled with mysticism. You won't be able to leave once you enter and the city won't show itself to just anybody. Locals believed that residents in Biringan don't have philtrums (a line or bridge in between the lips and the nose). However, Lapu-Lapu found the mysterious city in Samar without a problem. And contrary to the local's belief, the man he met in Biringan, who was also the one who sent the letter, have philtrum.

The man wore a backward wave of hair, and a metal monocle. He looked old and young at the same time. But it's probably what made him magical. He seemed younger than Lapu-Lapu but he wore medieval-period clothing that resembled old scholars.

"Nathan." he said extending his arm. "I seek true soldiers. We need your strength for protection and upholding justice, order and peace. Come!" he continued, as he took a seat from a vehicle-looking circular capsule.

"Can this run?" Lapu-Lapu asked.

But Nathan replied silence as he turned on the speedometer lights and screen graphs. The surrounding turned dark and it seemed that from the observation on the the window, they were traveling at an extremely high speed. But Lapu-Lapu felt his body and his seat unmoved. He just looked ahead the seemingly endless tunnel until a dazzling light engulfed their vehicle.

"What is this place?" Lapu-Lapu asked. But Nathan vanished from beside him. He then started to feel weightless.

He looked beyond the windshield and realized that this vehicle was falling from an extreme altitude.

From up, he looked at a cliff and realized two creatures. One was red-winged and the other was purple-winged.

"Demons!"

The purple-winged demon made a throwing pose and a shadowy spear appeared on its hands. He hurled it to Lapu-Lapu's ship causing it to crash in a lake with great impact.

Having the strength of a soldier, Lapu-Lapu survived the crash but he lost his memory.

A Dorik couple found the boy and adopted him as their son, though they told him about that accident. He then joined the native Doriks with their struggles to protect the Vonetis Islands.

For several decades, Lapu-Lapu lived his life in this paradise. He build his home and family. Only, if only the Moniyan won't disturb them...

During their skirmishes against the Moniyan warlords, Lapu-Lapu remembered his identity and life as a Philippines scout ranger trainee. Being a knowledgeable special forces soldier, he implemented tactics and strategy to defeat the warlords. After the harsh night when it rained blood, Lapu-Lapu exterminated the Moniyan invaders, and came out looking like a different person.

He wore the best as he could to copy his uniform from the special forces. And then he decided that the tribes in Vonetis, that unite against the Moniyan, to build an alliance.

"I plan to teach and train the people of Vonetis Islands and build what the world will call Vonetis Special Forces. We shall never fear and bow down to the invaders!" he said.

The world thought that the people of Vonetis were old-fashioned and ancient in civilization and technology. But a single Vonetis Special Force soldier is enough to defend a castle, making them unconquerable. So they feared:

"The military powers of the Vonetis Islands is a force to be reckoned with!"

Author's Note: "Thank you for reading this short story. I am trying to be a man of literature but I am not professional. I wish to provide stories more beautiful and more entertaining. So please, I need your help. Comment your constructive criticisms, thoughts, and opinions about this story. Finally, thank you and have a wonderful day!"

bakit po may mga **** ang hirap basahin
Sorry, I forgot to check it out.
The first blooped words were "krrack", which means something that has a break.
The the rest of the blooped words were "rayfol", a long fire arms used by military personnel.

bakit po may mga **** ang hirap basahin
The the rest of the blooped words were "rayfol", a long fire arms used by military persone
thank you
I wish, I could get your opinions. Is the story easy to understand?

The the rest of the blooped words were "rayfol", a long fire arms used by military personnel.

The the rest of the blooped words were "rayfol", a long fire arms used by military persone

I wish, I could get your opinions. Is the story easy to understand?
hahaha thank u po sa pag sagot dapat kasi d na censored d nman bastos eh