What's new

PlayToEarn Looking for Axie Infinity Managers

PhantonS

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good Day Manager,
I want to be a part of your Axie Scholarship Program Growing Team and I'm hoping to be one of the Axie Scholars.

NAME: Michael Jhon N. Vitor
EMAIL: narisma128@gmail.com
Contact number: 09265692285
DEVICE: Android Phone/Laptop
INTERNET: Wifi/Data
GAMING EXPERIENCE: DOTA , Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Pokemon Go, Call of Duty/Mobile, PUBG, Rules of Survival and more.
Average SLP per day : 100-150 SLP
Academic Achievements :
Elementary - Valedictorian
Junior High School - With Honors
Senior High School - With Highest Honors
College to present - With High Honors

REASON WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU: First is that I'm a hardworking person, and also I am a fast learner. I may be new to this game but I have already researched a lot about it especially on YøùTùbé. I have already watched a lot of tutorials about the game, maybe there's a lot for me to learn about the game. We all know that we wouldn't know unless we could experience it, but I will assure you that I could easily learn how the game works. I want to take this opportunity so that I could explore another game, and at the same time earn some money. I am currently continuing my studies, and I really need some money to pay for my tuition fees. I am looking that this would help me a lot. I can grind 3 hours or more a day, and if you will give me an opportunity and will give me a chance to become part of your growing team, I will promise that I will not waste this kind of opportunity and will live up to your expectations.

Hopefully you'll choose me! Thank youu