What's new

Love qoute for the day

"Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time." — Maya Angelou

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." — Victor Hugo

"It is better to love wisely, no doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all."
William Makepeace Thäçkeray

The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. -Ernest Hemingway

"The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love."
Henry Miller

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the sense." - Lap Tzu

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ― Pablo Neruda

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile". - Franklin P. Jones

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” — Jane Austen

"The best kind of romantic relationship is when you both can act like lovers and best friends at the same time."

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim

“I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.”The Notebook