What's new

Love qoute for the day

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." — Nora Ephron

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." — A.A. Milne

"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart." – Mahatma Gandhi

That’s why they’re called crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else. – Sixteen Candles

"Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind." – The Princess Bride

“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” – Rumi

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou

"It feels good to think about you when I'm warm in bed. I feel as if you're curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true." – Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood