What's new

Message of Gratitude to PHCORNER

rhediemo10

Addict
Reaction
Dear PHCONER,

I have been a member of this site many years ago which until now I am still labeled as leecher for I admit that I have nothing to share yet. I am still learning for those who always share their ideas, tips and strategies. I am sending you this message for I wanted everyone knows that PHCORNER has been part of my life especially in my chosen career in the world of technology. I was still studying when I discovered this website and I become a wanderer being new to everything in this site. Because of my curiosity, I keep on reading and following tutorials some failed but most of them were and are still successful. I keep visiting this website and I am so afraid and shy to ask members for my questions so I try to find it myself. Thank you for all the things you have shared that I was able to solve my own problem especially related to making my studies easier. Thank you for being considerate to those who are struggling to learn your ways. Thank you for having this community a place for introvert like me. I wanted to mention that even you didnt recognize me as part of active community, Thank you for making ways to let me as newbie satisfied and fulfilled my dreams. PHCORNER developed my skills in self learning - determination and dedication. Thank you for providing us endless hands to still cope even with low money and few resources we have. You give us the opportunity to experience the kind of living with abundance of wisdom and knowledge and fight the barrier between the rich and the poor. I realized that I have few enough experience with this community and you deserve an endless words of gratitude. Thank you so much I graduated my dream degree Bachelor and Masters. May PHCORNER still soar and grow opening gateways to those who have nothing yet but still wanted to learn. God bless you all.

-rhediemo10 (the leecher-learner)

Don't be afraid to ask just like us we need each other to learn you always welcome in this community and thank you for the love and support

And congratulations to you i hope that someday you will be a big part of this community ❤️

Wow pareho kami ni TS, since 2015 i've been a member of this amazing site pero hanggang ngayon leecher parin ako dahil nahihiyang magshare at magtanong.
But telling the truth, phcorner is one of my favorite site. I have learned a lot from this site. Thank u phcorner and all the admins!

Ayos lang yan. Basta nag-enjoy ka naman sa site at marami kang natutunan puwede na yun

2017 ako nung napasok ako dito pero pa iba iba na account ginagamit ko tamad kasi ako sa ema1l verificati0n o gumawa ng acc ngayon tambay na ako dto dami ko matutunan