What's new

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 LIFETIME ACTIVATION

red_phoenix

Forum Guru
Reaction
Download the Microsft Office 2019 from this link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Download process will take up to 3 hours depending on your internet speed.

THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!
1. Make sure you don't have any Microsoft office installed on your machine.
2. After downloading the file, install a free trial.
3. Close every file related to Microsoft office.
4. Use the ac†ïvâ†ør to activate your Microsoft office 2019.
5. Make sure you run the ac†ïvâ†ør as administrator.

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE US.

We are very much happy to assist you.

Thank you and God Bless.

========>Ac†ïvâ†ør<========
COPY THIS TEXT.
USE NOTEPAD
PASTE IT ON NOTEPAD
SAVE THE FILE AS .TXT
RENAME THE FILE TO EDIT FILE EXTENSION
CHANGE .TXT TO .CMD
RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

echo off
title Activate Microsoft Office 2019 ALL versions for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo - Microsoft Office Standard 2019&echo - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019&echo.&echo.&(if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16")&(if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16")&(for /f %%x in ('dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\ProPlus2019VL*.xrm-ms') do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:"..\root\Licenses16\%%x" >nul)&(for /f %%x in ('dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\ProPlus2019VL*.xrm-ms') do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:"..\root\Licenses16\%%x" >nul)&echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Activating your Office...&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:6MWKP >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:NMMKJ-6RK4F-KMJVX-8D9MJ-6MWKP >nul&set i=1
:server
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
if %i%==4 goto notsupported
cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:%KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo.
cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act | find /i "successful" && (echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #My official blog: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.&echo.&echo #How it works: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. #Please feel free to contact me at msguides.com@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ============================================================================&choice /n /c YN /m "Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
explorer "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."&goto halt
:notsupported
echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported.&echo Please try installing the latest version here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
:halt
pause >nul

Or download this link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0laxaf1it8jogp0/Dei_Aldrin_Ac†ïvâ†ør.zip/file

Last edited:
may question po ako about activating po, kc erro ko po ay "
Sorry! Your version is not supported.
Please try installing the latest version here: phc.onl/#forbidden#/aiomsp "
yung link nyo po ginamit ko nmn pang downloan