What's new

Miss Universe Philippines 2021 Beatrice Luigi Gomez: "Everything I do from this day on will be for you PH"

AAP7Aeo.jpg

Unti-unti nang nagsi-sink in kay You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ang kanyang pagkapanalo sa pinakaprestihiyosong beauty pageant ng bansa.

Kahapon, October 3, sa pamamagitan ng Instagram, ibinahagi ni Bea ang kanyang nararamdaman matapos hiranging Miss Universe Philippines 2021.

Nagpasalamat si Bea sa mga taong hindi nagduda sa kanyang kakayahan na manalo sa national pageant.

Mensahe ng 26-year-old beauty queen mula sa Cebu City: "BREAKING BARRIERS… No words can describe the pride and honor that I’ve been blessed with, from being a delegate tasked to represent my home, Cebu City, to being an ambassador and servant leader of my beloved country, Philippines.

"I am indebted to the people who rallied with me in my causes and in my journey to represent my community and to shed light in the diversity of women.

"Thank you to the people who never doubted my potential and saw the value of what I’m capable of, my family, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Mommy You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., my AP You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., my You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. family, SHS-B Batch 85, the Local Government of Cebu City, Councilor You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and the Rotary and Rotaract Club of Metro Mandaue 2006."

Hindi rin siya nakalimot magpasalamat sa suporta ng mga kasundaluhan. Philippine Navy reservist si Bea na may ranggong corporal.

AAP7pa2.jpg
© Provided by PEP.phPHOTO: Courtesy: Secretary Delfin Lorenzana on Facebook

Saad niya, "I am grateful as well to the entire Naval Reserve Center of Eastern Visayas and the 82nd Marine Battalion Reserve for giving me the platform to fulfill my passion for community development and service and for sharing with me the values and discipline of the Armed Forces."

Kasunod na pinasamalatan ni Bea ang kanyang management at ang Miss Universe Philippines Organization (MUPO) na nag-alaga sa kanya at sa iba pang mga kandidata.

Pati na sa local government ng Bohol kung saan ginanap ang grand coronation ng pageant.

Bahagi pa ng kanyang post, "Through the effort, patience, and discipline of everyone involved we were able to surpass every obstacle there was to continue the yearly tradition of celebrating the strength of every phenomenal woman in our country.

"Lastly, all the praise to my Creator for showing me the path I’m meant to take despite my doubts and fears HE made His way for me to trust myself and to trust in His plans for His greater glory."

Sa huli, nangako si Bea na, mula ngayon, iaalay niya sa bansa ang lahat ng kanyang gagawin.

Pagtatapos niya, "Gihigugma ko ang akong nasud nga Pilipinas [Minamahal ko ang aking bansang Pilipinas] and everything I do from this day on will be for you PH."

May nalalabing dalawang buwan na lamang si Bea upang mag-prepare para sa Miss Universe 2021 na gaganapin sa Israel sa December 2021.

Si Bea ang kauna-unahang openly gay candidate na nanalo sa isang major beauty pageant sa Pilipinas.

Attachments

Back