What's new

Referral NEW FREE EARNING SITE THROUGH GCASH

gabniel

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good day phc.

UPDATE: update mga lodi. 3 days lang yung free. After 3 days mag recharge kana. Haist nako.

I want to share this legit free earnings site.
All you have to do is to do task which is you can choose which one of the 4 social media site.
YøùTùbé
Facebook
Instagram
Tiktok

After you register please fill up all the information in the personal information section.
Click account lower right corner then click personal information. Fill up all then choose gcash if you want.

Example i choose YøùTùbé. Click YøùTùbé then click the first one. Then click the openlink then you will directed to YøùTùbé.com which you have to do is like the video and screenshot. Then back and click the empty plus sign then choose the image that you screenshot then click complete.
Thats it. It is easy as chicken.

It is totally free and you have 10 ads everyday which is equivalent to 20 gold or 20 php.
50 php minimum wí†hdráwal. It takes 48 hours but as today i tried to wí†hdráw after a couple of hours i already received my 55php as you can see my proof of payout.

To transfer gold to cash it is simply click transfer button then choose freecitgold to cash then enter amount and your fund password which you set up in the personal information.
Fund password is different from log in password but you can set up as the same.

To wí†hdráw simply click wí†hdráw then choose gcash. Thats it.

Click the link below to register:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Don't forget to enter this code below. It is important:

Thank you and happy earnings.

Attachments

Last edited:
Na try mo na to e farm idle? Sinubukan ko gamit referal mo madali lang naman mag ka gold. Anu po reward sa referral? Baka pwedi natin e farm.

Ok nmn po tnx s share kaso ,20 plang naiipon ko kelangan daw maka 5 days ,task ,20 per day wait pa ako ng mga 4 days pa

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Zabdiel16

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back